What's new

Total revenue of Chinese majon companies equal 1.89 times of India GDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any private Chinese companies on the list?

Many of them are from state-owned companies, this is a weak of Chinese companies.
But except oil and electricity\postal services\telecommunications, other industries are open to private, it is difficult to define the boundaries between private and state-owned, because they are nearly all listed stock companies. Maybe the state holding 30% and private holding 70 percent.

well india is fast becoming insecure location for investment like pakistan.2-3 more incidents on its economic hub indian economy will go down like house of cards.

Oh really ,well in that case sweety i know a good docter , shall i fix ur meeting wd him o great one.

First of all, Congrats China.

Second i'm glad no Indian came up with a thread that India's top 9 companies make up nearly twice Pakistan's entire GDP , maybe our mentality is changing!

Also interesting to note that these top 61 companies make up nearly half of China's GDP

Second i'm glad no Indian came up with a thread that India's top 9 companies make up nearly twice Pakistan's entire GDP , maybe our mentality is changing!

Hehe, now that you said it, someone surely will.

Any private Chinese companies on the list?

or you can ask a smarter question: any of these companies are developed in a unique way different from all other western company?

the answer is yes, there is, it is called Huawei: 1) Huawei is 100% private, not listed on any stock exchange, and they have no plan to do so, 2) Huawei's boss rarely have interviews, never show up on TV, never talk in public.

this is called Chinese way of keeping low profile.

india/indians need to spend 300 years to learn this.

Also interesting to note that these top 61 companies make up nearly half of China's GDP

Huawei builds a mobile phone, sells it to China Telecom for $200, then the phone end up being offered to a end user for $250. You tell me what is the total GDP generated and what is the total revenue of Huawei and China Telecom combined.

Learn something.

or you can ask a smarter question: any of these companies are developed in a unique way different from all other western company?

the answer is yes, there is, it is called Huawei: 1) Huawei is 100% private, not listed on any stock exchange, and they have no plan to do so, 2) Huawei's boss rarely have interviews, never show up on TV, never talk in public.

Or not learn such crap in a second?

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Huawei builds a mobile phone, sells it to China Telecom for $200, then the phone end up being offered to a end user for $250. You tell me what is the total GDP generated and what is the total revenue of Huawei and China Telecom combined.

Learn something.

You want us to google? Is that what you are asking? How to google?

and you have to learn human psychology. no one can be some one mearly by copying the others behaviour. its better to be the natural way on being who you are. Its the Huawei's owners intension to have a low profile, and its is Ambani's intension to have a high profile. so do not recommend copycating behaviours

and Congrats to the Chinese firms to have achived so much in the past few decades, your growth is unprecedented.

Learn something.

What the revenue of the usa? and why is their GDP so high?
I cant understand why..

Estimate??? U use data estimate? And real GDP growth of India reach 10.4% in 2010? Estimate???
Dont use data of 2011. And dont use data someone estimate. The real data from wikipedia is 1.53T.
Economy of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dumb . It's not an estimate .
Our growth rate in 2010 was 10.36% even higher than of China .
Get u r facts right before commenting .
It's straight from IMF and it is an actual value not an estimate

India growth rate of 10.36% is not an estimate but reported by IMF. Check the link below.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2011/01/pdf/c1.pdf

check the definition of GDP used in india, it is different from the ones used in most nations.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Dumb . It's not an estimate .
Our growth rate in 2010 was 10.36% even higher than of China .
Get u r facts right before commenting .
It's straight from IMF and it is an actual value not an estimate

that is total BS.

check the definition of GDP used in india, it is different from the ones used in most nations.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

that is total BS.

Indeed! I always knew IMF was BS. Can you send someone from China to do the..counting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom