What's new

Tosha Khana Record about Maryam Nawaz, PMLN and PDM

Going through the list of items of the Tosha Khana from 2002 I wonder if we could have paid off a good portion of our debt by auctioning all the gifts worth Billions of Rupees.

What a joke the country is; so sad all the things are........

Going through the list of items of the Tosha Khana from 2002 I wonder if we could have paid off a good portion of our debt by auctioning all the gifts worth Billions of Rupees.

What a joke the country is; so sad all the things are........
its not all, pdf have around 400 pages of gifts listed and some say private gifts are separate from this and this is only from 2002 and before 2002 is not declared yet

FrFVFybX0AAPNe-.jpeg

Is this same iftikhar?

Gotta admit, I have new found respect for Dr. Shahbaz Gill. Man didn't take anything and whatever was sent to him, he refused. Which is opposite of his leader IK who took/sold watches and built a road towards his own house. And instead of promoting man like Dr. Gill, he took a Lota like Pervez Elahi and made him President of PTI within 2 weeks without any intra party elections.

Not sure what the point is.

He bought the watch at 50% as per law. This particular step, IK shouldn’t have done. Legal but optics were not good.

He then sold the watch, and used the proceeds to construct road near his residence. This step was OK.

Filed it in his tax returns, as should be the case.

The PMLN, PPP bought cars, which is illegal to begin with. One cannot purchase cars from Toshakhana as per law. Paid maybe 5-10%, much below the previous rate of 25%.

There are many other items PML, PPP bought virtually for free or well below the stipulated amount, hence they don’t want to open historical account of Toshakhana.

Necklace, stole it, but gave it back. The gifts that Bajwa and the previous Chiefs got, noone knows.

He bought the watch at 20% of price estimated, the person who estimated the price of that gift set was just a Karbaria, Imran Khan took double amounts of gift items than Nawaz Sharif.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom