What's new

Tory leadership race for new PM all posts.

god help us all.
We went from one puppet to another. Truss has literally no leadership ability whatsoever, nor does she deserve it. Sunak is equally retarded.

And now the chance of the Uk being jerked by a single ICBM from Russia is a lot higher, because truss always pisses around with other people, irresponsibly.

Truss also hates China, and that means that collaboration with Pakistan is out of the question.

All in all, it is a dark day for the UK

Very true, German Foreign Minister and Liz Truss is very Anti China

We can see her view on geopolitics power games in her speech during her visit to Australia as British Foreign Minister.

She is quite pro Indonesia, that is why I like her........

It will be bad news for Asia for quite sometimes.
Expect more Brit navy patrolling in the South East Asia sea.

NICE, SHE WINS :smokin:

200w.webp

Watch me!

British flag will be flying over Hong Kong very very soon, and Hong Kong will be mine

And I will make Xi Jin Peng crawl around 10 Downing street and kowtow to me

OR I WILL NUKE CHINA

Last edited:
It will be bad news for Asia for quite sometimes.
Expect more Brit navy patrolling in the South East Asia sea.

A bit rebalancing I believe, new Australian PM is softer now to China compared to previous Australian PM, while we got both German and British get more hawkish on China.

As long as both parties restrain from doing any military action, everything will be just fine, the same like happening in Cold War, there is no real war between US and USSR, both knows direct confrontation will not win any body. Current status quo is already good enough.

+1 for the Indian dude.

Churchill will roll over in his grave :laugh:
Most Conservative Brits didn’t want Rishi. They voted against him on the beaches and on the fields, they voted against him, on the streets and the hills. They will never surrender. :azn:

Now he can become a prince in Bel-Air

A bit rebalancing I believe, new Australian PM is softer now to China compared to previous Australian PM, while we got both German and British get more hawkish on China.

As long as both parties restrain from doing any military action, everything will be just fine, the same like happening in Cold War, there is no real war between US and USSR, both knows direct confrontation will not win any body. Current status quo is already good enough.
But the west will do everything to undermine China’s rise with the limits of staying profitable for western companies. As long as western companies aren’t losing business, no one will want to rock the boat.

Btw, Rishi’s disloyalty to Boris was probably the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Last edited:
200w.webp

Watch me!

British flag will be flying over Hong Kong very very soon, and Hong Kong will be mine

And I will make Xi Jin Peng crawl around 10 Downing street and kowtow to me

OR I WILL NUKE CHINA

The Brits are probably what the Chinese would call a “Tempest in a Tea Pot”

But the west will do everything to undermine China’s rise with the limits of staying profitable for western companies. As long as western companies aren’t losing business, no one will want to rock the boat.

Btw, Rishi’s disloyalty to Boris was probably the straw that broke the camel’s back.

The West starts to go against China aggressively since Trump become President. The Trump hawkish policy on China is now proven to be the mainstream foreign policy for both Democrat and Republican which is now also followed by German and Britain. Power games between Superpower is always there since ancient time, Roman vs Persian is the example

Lizz Truss for instant has already stated her intention to cut supply chain from China, impossible to do at the moment, but it is their plan and the same view is also shared by new German Foreign Minister

Look like she will come to Downing Street and make another speech ? Or maybe people are expecting Boris Jhonson speech ?

The West starts to go against China aggressively since Trump become President. The Trump hawkish policy on China is now proven to be the mainstream foreign policy for both Democrat and Republican which is now also followed by German and Britain. Power games between Superpower is always there since ancient time, Roman vs Persian is the example

Lizz Truss for instant has already stated her intention to cut supply chain from China, impossible to do at the moment, but it is their plan and the same view is also shared by new German Foreign Minister
English economy is broke right now. Lizz is looking at hyperinflation at the moment and winter is coming. Don't think she can do much to help US on containing China.

They’ll try. That’s a given. Now the ball is in China’s court; to see how they find ways to hedge/incentivize against decoupling.

Btw, Priti Patel is out as well :p:
She’s one that probably still has prime ministerial ambitions, but like Rishi her performance may have done her political prospects in.

Last edited:
Well, the only MP support base for Rishi are ones who did the betrayal. The anti-Johnson putsch was a comedy to watch, and people made conclusions about these people ability.

The matter now is whether the party at large will stick with losers just to sideline the Johnson faction.

IMHO, Sunak bet on a no contest, and weak opponents rather than on being able to defenestrate Johnson alone.

Kicking Johnson out of 10 Downing was easy, taking his place not so much

Everything happened exactly as I predicted

Even if there were no Truss, just anybody of white contestants would've stood a head above Rishi.

Rishi = Wall St. faction of Tories — more cosmopolitan, and utilitarian, but too bad, there is no Wall street in London.

https://****/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !

https://****/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !

Back
Top Bottom