What's new

Tory leadership race for new PM all posts.

No matter who comes they all will want India in their camp. They might play with words to woo their constituents to get their vote. Respect comes from with in not because some descendant of the land has become PM in other country. As long as India provides mandate for a strong leadership, world will be wooing us.

Can you not please make everything about India for 5 minutes, this thread is about the next leader of the conservative party and PM until the general election. Please stop and get some help, this behaviour is embarrassing. It reeks of desperation, like that one character in an Anime desperately attempting to gain the affections and attention of the lead protagonist:
1657793212481.png

Just Stop Please!

Can you not please make everything about India for 5 minutes, this thread is about the next leader of the conservative party and PM until the general election. Please stop and get some help, this behaviour is embarrassing. It reeks of desperation, like that one character in an Anime desperately attempting to gain the affections and attention of the lead protagonist:
View attachment 861665

Just Stop Please!
Lol. Sometimes reading the thread to get the context is important. Half the comments on the thread are about how Rishi or other Indians will favor India. My comment was in that context. Now since you made your dumb comment, shuuuu pest.

Next round coming.
Signs are appearing.

View attachment 861403

View attachment 861405

Rishi really wants to get the PM chair, and he would've been on the straight line to finish would've not for Ukraine war crossing this out.

Remember, only the mail ballot will ultimately decide what path out of 2 the party will chose. What matters in the final round are wide publicity in the candidate. Obscure candidates have no chances no matter how popular they are with the elite insiders.

Badenoch, Tugendhat, and Braverman are on the way out.

In the end, we will see Rishi facing off the "Thatcherian" candidate, and a more domestic policy focused one. The race is really now in between Truss, who is a hawk, and Mordaunt who may pretend to be one for votes. It's really Truss, and Mordaunt fighting for the same voter base.

The intrigue is that Mordaunt has much less publicity than Truss. While she gets ahead with PMs, she may have lower appeal to wider party vote vs. Sunak, who has without a doubt done as much publicity campaigning as possible with such low-profile portfolio.

Mordaunt is on top of that dyslexic... so she may lose even to a desi...

In the end it will be "the Money man vs. Thatcher 2.0"

Last edited:
10/10. All that matters. Nationalism NOT Ummahism please.
The investment banker-turned-politician has also found strong backing from within the British- Indian community and most recently called for closer India-UK ties at the annual Conservative Friends of India (CFIN) event.
"The new (post-Brexit) immigration system will
be a skills-based system, which means it will not be based on nationality. It means that we l will be even more open once we have left the EU to welcome even more of India's brightest and best," he said earlier this month.

"Partition and its aftermath is part of who we are, whether we call ourselves Muslim, Sikh or Hindu, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Indian," said UK communities secretary Sajid Javid.

"I hope this brave project will encourage British Asians of all three faiths to reflect on the divisions that ripped us apart in the past, thereby bringing us closer together in the future," he said.

British Pakistanis must be fools not to back this Tory scum right?

No matter who comes they all will want India in their camp. They might play with words to woo their constituents to get their vote. Respect comes from with in not because some descendant of the land has become PM in other country. As long as India provides mandate for a strong leadership, world will be wooing us.
Congrats on breeding like rats 👍🏻

The investment banker-turned-politician has also found strong backing from within the British- Indian community and most recently called for closer India-UK ties at the annual Conservative Friends of India (CFIN) event.
"The new (post-Brexit) immigration system will
be a skills-based system, which means it will not be based on nationality. It means that we l will be even more open once we have left the EU to welcome even more of India's brightest and best," he said earlier this month.

"Partition and its aftermath is part of who we are, whether we call ourselves Muslim, Sikh or Hindu, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Indian," said UK communities secretary Sajid Javid.

"I hope this brave project will encourage British Asians of all three faiths to reflect on the divisions that ripped us apart in the past, thereby bringing us closer together in the future," he said.

Congrats on breeding like rats 👍🏻
You should congratulate us that even with our population we don't beg the world for loans.

Try to think and reason beyond your nose. By the mere fact of living in UK or being national of UK you have to buy in to the national narrative. If you don't then you can always move to more Islamic citadels led by pious Muslims like Zardari, Sharif etc.

Any contender for power in UK has to buy into the national narrative. In short all contenders are 'scum'. I would rather have one of our own 'scum'.

After all I can't vote for Shahbaz or get that nice, clean, halal Bilawal to come and stand as contestant in UK. So I am left with scum Sajid.

Now only if I could have Zardari, Shahbaz, Bilawal, even better Maryam or hell even Bajwa. My vote actually would go for that saint Sanaullah if he stood for UK PM.

Try to think and reason beyond your nose. By the mere fact of living in UK or being national of UK you have to buy in to the national narrative. If you don't then you can always move to more Islamic citadels led by pious Muslims like Zardari, Sharif etc.

Any contender for power in UK has to buy into the national narrative. In short all contenders are 'scum'. I would rather have one of our own 'scum'.

After all I can't vote for Shahbaz or get that nice, clean, halal Bilawal to come and stand as contestant in UK. So I am left with scum Sajid.

Now only if I could have Zardari, Shahbaz, Bilawal, even better Maryam or hell even Bajwa. My vote actually would go for that saint Sanaullah if he stood for UK PM.

Almost all rich Pakistanis in UK are Tories, and poor are polliticaly inactive.

You should congratulate us that even with our population we don't beg the world for loans.
Oh please you begged world bank for loan you begged Asian bank for loan ( google is your friend )

Even went as low as :

Modi took loan from China even when Indian soldiers were dying at borders’​

Even Your mother UK sends your broke asses Aid & loans also biggest beneficiary of charity from the world is sent to you .

Posting lies on a Pakistani forum to feel good 😁

The UK has been donating money to India since 2012 when the work for the Statue of Unity had begun. The first aid of about £268 million (Rs 2,540 crore approximately) came in 2013. Then, in 2014 and 2015, the UK gave India £278 million (Rs 2,635 crore approximately) and £185 million (Rs 1,752 crore) respectively.

Absolutely, great that you don’t need to beg; you’re just given money anyway lool

Wonder if any of it goes towards condoms?

Just having bit of fun :p

Attachments

• 1657820329269.png
    1657820329269.png
    698.2 KB · Views: 37

Believe me, my nose stretches further than the list of arguments for ethnocentric identity politics 😆

Your straw man grievances with political Islam aside, would you happily vote for a Zardari/Maryam type Pakistani in UK against a White or even Bengali under the assumption that “your people” aren’t full on coconuts and who for some reason feel they owe something to a community your ascribe to them?

His political philosophy speaks for itself, against the largely working class/lower middle class British Pakistanis’ interests.

The game is more complicated than voting for the highest ranking Pak on the table. The overwhelming majority of Brit Paks thankfully disagree with such sentiment :)

Tangentially, why don’t we support Baloch/Pashtun/Sindhi in Pak favouring their own perceived ethnic heroes?

Support for Boris is growing. Liz Truss will be the new PM of UK.

Latest results are below:

CandidateFourth round votes
Rishi Sunak118
Penny Mordaunt92
Liz Truss86
Kemi Badenoch59

Thatcher 2.0 Penny Mordaunt has been eliminated, it's now a two horse race.

1658333414691.png

Back
Top Bottom