What's new

Tory leadership race for new PM all posts.

Starting with Rishi Sunak.

View attachment 860472

Positives
Know something about economics.

Negatives
Heavy links to India'a nationalist government.
Green card, loves chilling in the US (seeking dual citizenship) wife is a US resident.
Wife used non dom status to avoid taxes whilst he raised them for everyone else.
Talks of being of humble roots yet dad was a doctor and mum was a successful pharmacist who sent him to elite Winchester School amongst the most expensive private schools on the country.
Stabbed his boss in the back with pictures and videos of lockdown parties taken at his place, he also registered his campaign website at the same time.
Out of touch with the common man.
Not popular with grass root Tories.

Look at them ears. The devil himself lives in them curry ears.

Look at them ears. The devil himself lives in them curry ears.
1657453972962.png

Sajid Javid is right. Sunak taxed the country to death whilst helping his wife to avoid paying millions of pounds of tax by claiming she was non-domiciled in the UK. Clearly a lie, as they have lived together long-term in the UK. Sunak is the worst candidate

Make NO mistake about it. rishi sunak like all indians is a rabid, obsessive Islamaphobe and anti-Pakistani bigot. IF he becomes Prime Minister then expect there to be a huge spike in legalised racism against Muslims in the UK particularly Pakistanis. A white racist tory Prime minister is better for us than ANY indian.

He won't see the light of day anywhere bro just look at the comments section from the Tory voters, they hate him!

In the past, even the British press made a mockery of him.
View attachment 860495
View attachment 860497
View attachment 860498

Apparently he is about 5 foot 5 inches and is very insecure about his height:

Labour are utterely useless right now and they are out of touch with the country at large. Also - led by a muppet.

Lol the man says men can be women, he's the worst so far. Labour is full of irrational woke weirdos.

Apparently he is about 5 foot 5 inches and is very insecure about his height:

Yes he was mocked by the Tories in the party for his height.

He won't see the light of day anywhere bro just look at the comments section from the Tory voters, they hate him!

I hope so Inshallah. A white racist english politician is much better for Pakistanis and Muslims in the UK than ANY indian.

Any non-white becoming a British PM will be a historic event. No matter what the polls say the white population at large are not ready for it. What was the point of going for a Brexit if an Indian had to take over.
Nevertheless, if Sunak is elected, albeit even for a short time, the future may be bright for Labour Parties Sadiq Khan as well.

I hope Liz Truss become British PM

View attachment 860509

Bit boring bro and I don't think she is very gusty. I like Penny more and she's hot....

Bro haha

sunak is the kiss of d e a t h for the Tory party

Yep it's the white majority Tories who keep on bringing up his links to India and his wife's family being close to Modi.

I hope so Inshallah. A white racist english politician is much better for Pakistanis and Muslims in the UK than ANY indian.

Bro to be fair Priti has been decent to our community, she's more down with the Asian community even though she's married to a white dude. I remember coming round during Brexit and after and she good links.

Last edited:
Any non-white becoming a British PM will be a historic event. No matter what the polls say the white population at large are not ready for it. What was the point of going for a Brexit if an Indian had to take over.
Nevertheless, if Sunak is elected, albeit even for a short time, the future may be bright for Labour Parties Sadiq Khan as well.

IF rishi sunak is elected the future will not be bright for Pakistanis or Muslims in general.

Back
Top Bottom