What's new

Toronto woman develops Bell's palsy after COVID vaccine

Don't tag me in your threads, how many times have I told you no to do so? Also, stop spamming the forum.
I dont know why the mods just dont ban him from Covid section. For a person who thinks it is just a flu, claims wont wear masks but has no balls to take up my free ticket offer to be mask free in a hot covid zone in covid ward, he is obsessed.

He is going to get people killed with his stupid posts. Moderators need to take stern action to his posts. A permanent ban is asked for legitimately.

@waz

I dont know why the mods just dont ban him from Covid section. For a person who thinks it is just a flu, claims wont wear masks but has no balls to take up my free ticket offer to be mask free in a hot covid zone in covid ward, he is obsessed.

He is going to get people killed with his stupid posts. Moderators need to take stern action to his posts. A permanent ban is asked for legitimately.

@waz
I am convinced that he's mentally ill, and I mean that not as an insult but in the literal meaning of the term. His comments and post history all indicate that he needs mental help. I'm thinking of talking to the mods about this.

Back
Top Bottom