What's new

Toronto woman develops Bell's palsy after COVID vaccine

can people just ban this Austin Powers false flagging mofo, he never posts anything of quality or significance/value, always idiotic conspiracy theories and CCP propaganda.

I'm pretty sure it's permanent lol

No study so far has shown affected facial nerve after vaccination.The chances of recovering from Bell’s palsy are very good.Many people recover in as soon as 10 days. About 85% of people will recover within three weeks, although recovery can take months in some cases.

picking edge case of temporary side effects to try to knock a cutting edge highly effective vaccine. Atleast Pfizer and Moderna release their trail results and have transparency. Whats the efficacy rate of the CCP vaccine again? or sideeffects for it? we don't know b/c the CCP doesn't understand the meaning of transparency.
No study so far has shown affected facial nerve after vaccination.The chances of recovering from Bell’s palsy are very good.Many people recover in as soon as 10 days. About 85% of people will recover within three weeks, although recovery can take months in some cases.

don't bother talking to this clown, he posts in bad faith, he isn't interested in contradicting information to the stuff he posts, his goals are to just drown out things with garbage propaganda, anything that Praises the CCP while trying to discredit the US/EU.

Don't agree with you on this. I know people who took Moderna or AZ vaccine reported fever or pain after getting vaccinated and they are all doing fine now.
I had mild fever; it is normal; my cousin who took AZ on other side of border had very high fever. But was ok next day. Higher reaction means you have a good immune response.

Don't agree with you on this. I know people who took Moderna or AZ vaccine reported fever or pain after getting vaccinated and they are all doing fine now.
I must have misphrased. Those are the worst symptoms, workday off rest would be appropriate

bad .... real bad.

high fever; arm will feel like someone spiked you with a massive blow. heavy for a few days.
Here we had to take it when we got deployed to Angola and Congo.
Ouch. That sucks.
I once had flu shot on my bum, coccyx hurt so bad it didn’t go away until I had a fever.

Bell's Palsy usually goes away after a couple of weeks with no long term effects.

Back
Top Bottom