What's new

Torkham border closure: Afghan traders incur $10m losses daily

Those goods are coming via Karachi port not from Pakistani traders, having said that I am sure some Pakistani traders probably loss money too.

there is unreported trade volume of millions of rupees which is in fact hurting Pakistan at national level while enriching individuals so who cares if Pak traders lose money

Hey Springy! Nothing to get amused about! It fluctuates on an almost daily basis. It's now $1 = Rs 96 PKR, but was Rs 109 PKR a few month back! :azn:

It was not 109 few months back :). If that was I would have exchanged few bucks :P

It was not 109 few months back :). If that was I would have exchanged few bucks :P
The USD-PKR increased 0.04 or 0.04% to Rs 104.66 on Friday June 17, ie, today! So lady, run along and exchange your $$ before it goes back to < Rs 100! :D

teach them a lesson. they should wait for the construction of chahbar port for their trade with india. till that time not a single bag of wheat should be exported to afghanistan. afghains sould fast a lot.

Extended Ramzan on steroids. LOL

Relax! Have a chilled Pepsi. (I can't recommend chilled beer as it's forbidden where you come from! :no: :D)

Can you have beef where you come from? Stop taking cheap shots at peoples religious or cultural backgrounds.

The USD-PKR increased 0.04 or 0.04% to Rs 104.66 on Friday June 17, ie, today! So lady, run along and exchange your $$ before it goes back to < Rs 100! :D

I know it has been 104 for last so many days. BUt it was not 109 never in the recent months. So why lie

Afghanistan 33% import from pakistan, 28% from india, that gap feels very painful , shouldnt take long for retribution

You honestly think that Pakistanis are concerned about trade with Afghanistan? If it was up to us trade would be 0. Afghanistan should count itself lucky with 33% import.

Afghanistan 33% import from pakistan, 28% from india, that gap feels very painful , shouldnt take long for retribution

That's the official trade numbers, illegal trade is more than twice that number.

You honestly think that Pakistanis are concerned about trade with Afghanistan? If it was up to us trade would be 0. Afghanistan should count itself lucky with 33% import.

That's the official number. More than twice the trade is done illegally, and this is something Pakistan is trying to clamp down on. We are loosing Billions in Tax Revenues because of this flourishing illegal trade. It will be very hard to crack down on it, but its an evil necessity that needs to be done.

I know it has been 104 for last so many days. BUt it was not 109 never in the recent months. So why lie
To err is human! ;)

Extended Ramzan on steroids. LOL

Can you have beef where you come from? Stop taking cheap shots at peoples religious or cultural backgrounds.
:offtopic:Chill, man! For your info, I eat beef especially beef kababs where I come from! And its nothing to do with religious or cultural backgrounds. I eat WTF I want!

And please stop being a hypocrite! Read paragraph 1 for starters...

Blurred lines: Business and partying among Pakistan’s elite
http://www.tanqeed.org/2015/02/blurred-lines-business-and-partying-among-pakistans-elite/

Nuff said!

To err is human! ;)

:offtopic:Chill, man! For your info, I eat beef especially beef kababs where I come from! And its nothing to do with religious or cultural backgrounds. I eat WTF I want!

And please stop being a hypocrite! Read paragraph 1 for starters...

Blurred lines: Business and partying among Pakistan’s elite

Nuff said!

Reported for derogatory words.

What am I suppose to laugh at that joke? Mango is subjective, not literal, are you having a hangover? Since your pants are getting stretched, the terms of trade can lower price of export if a bartering equivalent is agreeable. India produces 1,51,88,000 MT mangoes a year, we survived by exporting at most competitive prices for twenty five years, and this year is gonna be a bumper I heard. Lowering prices and increasing volume is what everybodies doing in the slowdown. Im talking abt export to africa, If price of vegetable goes up, who pays for it? Cmon, man, dont act dumb if you cant read left to right, atleast put in some rationale. A guy with an export license, and theres thousands already lined up in chahabar from all over central asia, can ship his own and others after quotations are received. Get a grip on yourself

Here we go again, when your going in a loop try to hold onto something, using the F word doesnt help, Read my line "Show Proof 80-90% afghan import comes from pakistan"....Still waiting
Even if subjective does not make any sense and worry about my pant soon Afghanis will make you sell your underwear in order to fund them subsidies them trade you do on equal basis either they give money to buy from u or give u their goods which they don't have much and since a route which from you sell them is in itself a bigger one so traveling money who gives Afghanistan can't afford to make dam and parliments or buy helos everything they ask u for so they will ask u to subsidies the items so their price come lower to Pak goods in bashing Pak u do it in few months you have to sell even your underwear to subsidies Afghanis goods so go ahead and laugh we will laugh in few years keep it up

Abhishak I smell ur ........ is burning keep it up man I'm loving it when u Indian burn u smell like a garbage ban

Well ACCI should raise with question with their govt. The more trouble ANA makes the longer the border closure will be. If they have decided to cut the same branch on which they are sitting, who can help them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom