What's new

Torkham border closure: Afghan traders incur $10m losses daily

lol why are pakistanis arguing with indians about this ? this is a huge win for us either way. I agree please start chabahar asap we can finally start the process of detaching ourselves, close more of the border and ease the pressure of us without guilt of collapsing them and indians/iranians can get the headache of dealing with the afghans. Please hurry up India.

Indeed. The Iranians don't know what they are missing out on. Constant bitc* fits, Delusions of superiority, utilizing genuine trade routes for their undercover drug smuggling businesses. Can't wait for Chabahar to become operational!

Meanwhile we should focus 100% on CPEC and encourage Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan to use this route. Will more than make up for any loss we suffer from no Afghan trade.

Well, its question of national security. Its Afghan govt and their spy agencies raise this issue. All terrorist of APC and Collage attackers came from Afghanistan and lot more.

torkham-border-igfc.jpg

Khyber Agency: IG-FC Maj-Gen Shaheen Mazhar with other security officials visiting the construction site of fence at Pak-Afghan border Torkham.

1121507-torkhamcopy-1465762432-982-640x480.jpg

51e6d17b5fd5c.jpg

Seems Afghan soldier looking @ Chinese Z10 on Afghan border.
pic of z10 gone missing can you upload it this time

But then, who's gonna buy Pakistani goods? :azn: :D
Are you nuts do you think we are living on Afghan trading with us the trade with Afghan is loss to Pak because in return we get 90 percent of goods smuggled and Afghanistan have very little to offer us BMW and F 16 factories are not in Afghanistan

Above all Afghanistan is in loads position if it buys from India every good price will increase from 30 to 40 percent and for a huge population of Afghanistan is not on Indian payroll they can't buy it either india subsidies which they can't or Afghanistan I see for civil war with their puppet govt one day common Afghanis stand if they don't get cheaper and manageable goods they left no option

Remember the trade with Pak not started today it was going since people lived their sooner way or the other goods will go from Pak either smuggled or legal in both ways people won't buy Indian goods of high price

If india subsidies burden on india every year which India can't afford in both situations india is surrounded in whole

Afghanistan India ke liye woh chachundar janta ja raha ha Jo Na ugla jaega Na nigla jaega

Mark my words if it not happen in future spit on my face

India can't afford to pay entire govt of Afghanistan every month look after development and feed Afghanis it's like india whatever taxes gets from its people wasting and feeding another country after few years Indian people rise to ask pathetic policy of modi

teach them a lesson. they should wait for the construction of chahbar port for their trade with india. till that time not a single bag of wheat should be exported to afghanistan. afghains sould fast a lot.

Are yo
Lets check that calculator again, if pakistan sell 10 kg mangoes for 100 /kilo, india can deliver 20 kilo of the same at 50/kilo, plus transport, dont u know the 2.5 times wholesale price formula. there goes the pakistani heart of asia advantage. Iran exports $800m to afghans every year, afghans can easily balance it using the Chabahar-Zahedan railway line that india is building, Iran growing at 8% is good chance for afghans. Chahabar gives access to african market to afghans(including afghan taliban who are irans friend), india will obviously help them with the shipping, the international north south corridor in progress will connect afghans to europe through chahabar which can handle 100,000 tons cargo ships.
Stupid or what prices u mentioned of. Mangos Pakistani mango 10 kilo worth 100 and India 20 kilo worth 50

Even Indians jump in air if they get 20 kilo mangos in 50 one first go get this price for ur Indian fellas

Your prices shows either you living in Mars or you don't waste to show up you blind stupidity in bashing Pakistan.

Tell me who will subsidies the money if they buy goods from africa which travelling 10000 km who pays the travel and taxation on goods of 2 countries

First they pay tax and sending price to African country and than Iran takes its chunk do that india pays than I'm very very happy if you do it if you don't bring even new land cruiser from africa no one buys it

We will send smuggled land cruisers etc which will sold less due to route Pakistan has which is 50 times lesser and profitable

For your genius answer, Im talking international trade not the black market, chahabar is closer to most of afghanistan then karachi. How are you saying 80-90% afghan imports come from pakistan? Did you get the proof? You have a comprehension issue with restraints, potential and maladaptive daydreaming. If china can reduce price of subsidized oil through gwadar, then why cant Afghanistan reduce price of medicines through chahabar, both are just 70km apart, thats a kindergarden riddle. India, afghan doesnt need to trade in pakistani rupee the value of 1 american cent, especially when chahabar is the single transit point including port and border, so double charges doesnt arise. to take the responsibility of your burdened shoulders, you need to help yourself and let it go.

Please make chahbahar functional within few months we have no issue rather we would be happy. Once Afghans are out, we Pakistanis would have better living conditions.

For your genius answer, Im talking international trade not the black market, chahabar is closer to most of afghanistan then karachi. How are you saying 80-90% afghan imports come from pakistan? Did you get the proof? You have a comprehension issue with restraints, potential and maladaptive daydreaming. If china can reduce price of subsidized oil through gwadar, then why cant Afghanistan reduce price of medicines through chahabar, both are just 70km apart, thats a kindergarden riddle. India, afghan doesnt need to trade in pakistani rupee the value of 1 american cent, especially when chahabar is the single transit point including port and border, so double charges doesnt arise. to take the responsibility of your burdened shoulders, you need to help yourself and let it go.
You have no f'in clue what are you talking about neither any geographical know how, nor slightest clue of everyday business in Af-Pak region. I spend time in Afghanistan. I know the ground realities and how business is done their. You obviously got comprehension issue so how about ask someone else to help you understand my 80-90% line.

Do you know Pakistani currency is used in Afghanistan. It is called Kaldaray :)
Sorry, your slip is showing! Nangarhar is the only province in Afghanistan where Pakistani rupees (Kaldar) is used rather than Afghanis which is the currency used in the rest of Afghanistan. :P

Sorry, your slip is showing! Nangarhar is the only province in Afghanistan where Pakistani rupees (Kaldar) is used rather than Afghanis which is the currency used in the rest of Afghanistan. :P

:) They still carry ours due to its wide acceptance in the entire region. it is cross border trade medium

What am I suppose to laugh at that joke? Mango is subjective, not literal, are you having a hangover? Since your pants are getting stretched, the terms of trade can lower price of export if a bartering equivalent is agreeable. India produces 1,51,88,000 MT mangoes a year, we survived by exporting at most competitive prices for twenty five years, and this year is gonna be a bumper I heard. Lowering prices and increasing volume is what everybodies doing in the slowdown. Im talking abt export to africa, If price of vegetable goes up, who pays for it? Cmon, man, dont act dumb if you cant read left to right, atleast put in some rationale. A guy with an export license, and theres thousands already lined up in chahabar from all over central asia, can ship his own and others after quotations are received. Get a grip on yourself

Here we go again, when your going in a loop try to hold onto something, using the F word doesnt help, Read my line "Show Proof 80-90% afghan import comes from pakistan"....Still waiting

Afghanistan importing only 28% from pakistan.Economy of afghanistan shows the statistics

I have also seen Pakistan currency in Helmand, Nimruz and even in Farah next to Iranian border.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom