What's new

Tore my ankle ligaments....Help

Khan_patriot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tore my ankle ligaments really bad yesterday, ankle in a cast, excruciating pain, help needed by any doctors on pdf to speed up recovery, relieve pain and to make the cast more bearable......

Tore my ankle ligaments really bad yesterday, ankle in a cast, excruciating pain, help needed by any doctors on pdf to speed up recovery, relieve pain and to make the cast more bearable......
I'm not a doctor but "jo bhi hota ha achy k liye hota ha..!!" so now you can sit on your computer/laptop for hours using PDF and no family member will have problem with it. :yes4:

hahaha nahe yar doctor na to seedha plaster laga dia or bola ghar jao, do haftay bad plaster utray ga......idar tang ki ma behn ek ho gaye ha or us na koi sahe painkiller bhe nahe di....:sad:
Kisi pehelwan k pas gaye thy kia? :D

I'm not a doctor but "jo bhi hota ha achy k liye hota ha..!!" so now you can sit on your computer/laptop for hours using PDF and no family member will have problem with it. :yes4:

Yeah that is the only good to come out of this, but I have to miss out on soccer for 2 weeks....:cry:

May Allah ease your pain, and give you a complete and speedy recovery. aameen. summa aameen.

May Allah ease your pain, and give you a complete and speedy recovery. aameen. summa aameen.

Yeah thanks for the prayers man, I personally plan to ditch the cast after a week.....:-)

Kisi pehelwan k pas gaye thy kia? :D

yar pehelwan tha ya nahe is ka to nahe pta, lekin doctor zarur lag rha tha.....

Tore my ankle ligaments really bad yesterday, ankle in a cast,

Rest and relax

Yeah that is the only good to come out of this, but I have to miss out on soccer for 2 weeks.

I see the pain killers are kicking in if you think you will be up and running in a week or two.

Yeah that is the only good to come out of this, but I have to miss out on soccer for 2 weeks....:cry:
As I said before jo hota ha achy k liye hota ha!!
kia pta is hadsay sy ap future k kisi SOCCER waly bary hadsay sy bach gaye ho!! :agree:

As I said before jo hota ha achy k liye hota ha!!
kia pta is hadsay sy ap future k kisi SOCCER waly bary hadsay sy bach gaye ho!! :agree:
Ha yar, bat to ap ki sahe ha lekin umed ha k jaldi thek ho jaye ga ''ankle'', I dont know what its called in Urdu....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom