4. India
5. Uk
6. France
7. Israel
8. Pakistan
9. South korea
10.Turkey

post yours try to be objective guys !

Hey, I'm guessing that Russia should be behind China, and Uk, France should be above India?

I think Pakistan should be placed ahead of Israel.

I would go one step further and say that Pakistan should be put in front of the U.K. as well. In reality we really cant give ranks. If I had my way I would out the U.S. at number three, they might have the numbers and most importantly the technology but their soldiers aren't that well motivated. I mean they are complaining in Iraq that it is too hot and they should be given air conditioners. When giving ranks many things must be considered. In my opinion some of those factors are the size of the force, the weapons(including nuclear weapons), the training of the soldier and also and in my opinion most important the faith that the people have in their Army.

I would go one step further and say that Pakistan should be put in front of the U.K. as well. In reality we really cant give ranks. If I had my way I would out the U.S. at number three, they might have the numbers and most importantly the technology but their soldiers aren't that well motivated. I mean they are complaining in Iraq that it is too hot and they should be given air conditioners. When giving ranks many things must be considered. In my opinion some of those factors are the size of the force, the weapons(including nuclear weapons), the training of the soldier and also and in my opinion most important the faith that the people have in their Army.

no way can USA be put at any place but number one. thier soldiers are not motivated in iraq, but doesnt mean they wont be motivated elsewhere. if tomorrow china or russia attacks USA, you'll see just how motivated US soldiers are.

Personally i think that convntionally USA has more power than the other 9 put together.

Here's my list, taking into account nukes, number of soldiers, technology, motivation and training:

1) USA (by far)
2 Russia (still ahead of china at this stage, though china is catching up)
3) China
4) India
5) Israel
6) UK
7) France
8) Pakistan
9) Japan
10) South korea

My list will differ from the rest:

USA
Russia
UK
France
Germany(They have excellent land forces)
Japan
China
Israel
India
Turkey
South Korea

For those wondering why i did not include Pakistan, jingoism aside, i dont think Pakistan ranks in the top 10. Its airforce is completely outdated with only now limited number of new F-16's being added along with majority of JF-17. Only recently acquired BVR capability with the induction of F-16's. Navy is not really worth mentioning apart from 3 good subs. Army is by far the best, but is still stuck with old equipment by and large like India.

The only difference is India has started towards linking of their assets of the army and is heavily procuring new equipment for the modernization of its Army. PA is still not getting that from its govt.

This is my view, you are free to disagree.

My list will differ from the rest:

USA
Russia
UK
France
Germany(They have excellent land forces)
Japan
China
Israel
India
Turkey
South Korea

For those wondering why i did not include Pakistan, jingoism aside, i dont think Pakistan ranks in the top 10. Its airforce is completely outdated with only now limited number of new F-16's being added along with majority of JF-17. Only recently acquired BVR capability with the induction of F-16's. Navy is not really worth mentioning apart from 3 good subs. Army is by far the best, but is still stuck with old equipment by and large like India.

The only difference is India has started towards linking of their assets of the army and is heavily procuring new equipment for the modernization of its Army. PA is still not getting that from its govt.

This is my view, you are free to disagree.

Japan have a good navy,but their land force is too bad

And We should add Missiles and nukes.India's missles can't reach US,while China's Missiles can reach everywhere.
North Korea is stronger than South Korea.Their artillery xan destroy Seoul very easy.

01 - USA
02 - Russia
03 - UK
04 - France
05 - China
06 - Germany
07 - Japan
08 - Israel
09 - India
10 - Turkey
11 - South Korea
12 - Pakistan

I rated UK and France higher than China due their technological superiority over China in conventional as well as nuclear field. Germany and Japan are not a nuclear powers but have overall technological superiority over India and very advanced Air Force and Navy.

India holds numeric superiority over Israel and has a better navy but Israeli forces are definately better equipped.

Pakistan is ranked 12th on my list, behind Turkey and South Korea for the obvious reasons that Air Force and Navy lack offensive (decisive) capabilities.

at the ebd of the day we can debate about it, but there's one thing that is more detrimental to the outcome of a war than any other: the human factor. at the end of the day the side with more motivation and better commanders usually win wars. best example is vietnam

1. USA
2. RUSSIA
3. ISREAL
4. UK
5. FRANCE
6. JAPAN
7. GERMANY
8. CHINA
9. INDIA
10. IRAN

at the ebd of the day we can debate about it, but there's one thing that is more detrimental to the outcome of a war than any other: the human factor. at the end of the day the side with more motivation and better commanders usually win wars. best example is vietnam

Motivation cant really save you if you dont have comparable equipment and logistics.
Eg: 1962 war.

Motivation cant really save you if you dont have comparable equipment and logistics.
Eg: 1962 war.

ofcourse, but what i meant was that motivation and art of war are the two most important factors. more important than technology or industrial capacity.

Japan have a good navy,but their land force is too bad

Japan has an excellent navy, second best in Asia ! And their Airforce is similar...
When it has 2 out of three things, the two things that are beginning to be the most important sectors in any conflict.

But the Indian Army, will be limited to a regional strength. IA can throw their weight around this region as they have established logistics, but cannot really go beyond that. Same as PA.

Back
Top Bottom