What's new

TOP ten Inteligence Agencies !!

Get serious,the ISI did not know what was going on a couple of blocks away from there HQ.

Can you explain your comment, PLZ.

Regards
Wilco

Get serious,the ISI did not know what was going on a couple of blocks away from there HQ.

i think you are talking about lal masjid well i may agree with u but again it's one of the mystery that pakistan continues to unveil:smitten:

i think you are talking about lal masjid well i may agree with u but again it's one of the mystery that pakistan continues to unveil

Some Secrets should remain Secrets, it is in the benefit of all.

Some Secrets should remain Secrets, it is in the benefit of all.

Yea right! Hide the Inefficient services incorporated behind the wall of secrecy.....every failure is a secret isnt it?

Yea right! Hide the Inefficient services incorporated behind the wall of secrecy.....every failure is a secret isnt it?

Again as i said you will forget 100 good thing & will pick up 1 bad thing. do you forgot

They are the unseen defenders of Pakistan.
They are the eyes & ears of Pakistan.
They have finished may threats before they can even start.
They have server this country without demanding any fame.
They have died but we don't even know their names.
They never requested any favour from us except to back them up.
How many mausoleums did they have.
Do we even know where they were buried. NO

THIS IS THE RESPECT YOU GIVE TO THEM ?, no wonder why we are so behind.

They are doing all this for us but you dont seems to understand anything, just blaming them that they are not right, without any proof.

I don't know what is your problem, if you want to debate me on Pakistan Armed Forces you are welcome, but at least don't make your Defenders a joke.

Regards
Wilco

"Intelligence agencies" are no longer just Intelligence agencies, some are actually "the state behind the mask", while others are "best effort elite".
To grade them is not easy unless they are "reverse graded": How many failures, how many exposures, how many defeats, how many no shows etc.
If you really insist on "grading them by achievements": Then grade them as to how many maps did they change (not how many maps got changed under their noses)

Taking the "mean" of two "techniques": CIA RAW (& CO), MOSSOD may top the list. Well in many ways ISI is just "unlucky"!

Just a humble opinion
White

What is the criteria of this list? What is point of reference in terms of area of operation? The whole of world? Asia? Europe? What is their mandate?
I mean if you consider the Aussie Intel Agency is on the list at 8 and their greatest known operation is ransacking a hotel,then I dont consider this is worth looking.

Back
Top Bottom