What's new

Top Scientist Declares Ground-Zero China a Coronavirus ‘Green Zone’

Only very few people in China eat strange food, 99.99% of us never tried them, but foreign media tries to portray that's what every Chinese eats.
We don't have to change our diet cause our Chinese diet is very healthy and delicious comparing to the western diet, that's why Chinese food and restarants are everywhere on this planet and are loved by all the peoples. So you never tried Chinese food?

assorted-chinese-dishes-set-food-table-female-hand-holding-chopsticks-above-full-festive-all-traditional-asian-141213348.jpg

Best seafood dish i ever had was chinese. I dont remember the name but it was fish in chilli oil lots of veggies in it. I had smoke coming out of my ears. I had some serious misconception that there is no spicy chinese food :lol:. Took a pic if someone knows about it

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
america released coronavirus during chinese new year so it can spread rapidly. bats is just an excuse americans pre planned for the release of virus.
This is opium war part 2. whites anglo saxon countries once again try to genocide chinese

reported for racism.
He has pointed it correct.

Wet markets are the primary cause - SARS and now this.

america released coronavirus during chinese new year so it can spread rapidly. bats is just an excuse americans pre planned for the release of virus.
This is opium war part 2. whites anglo saxon countries once again try to genocide chinese
Stop spreading false and fake news.

do you trust communist party to ever tell the truth

Bar Yam is an American, but of course ignorant ones would still be adamant that the dude is a Chinese government paid agent. The same ignorant ones who discriminated against the indigenous population of Japanese Hawaiians, in World War ll. Is the same idiots who also consider Bernie Sanders as a Communist. The irony is, ignorant people hate in others what they themselves posses

Bar Yam is an American, but of course ignorant ones would still be adamant that the dude is a Chinese government paid agent. The same ignorant ones who discriminated against the indigenous population of Japanese Hawaiians, in World War ll. Is the same idiots who also consider Bernie Sanders as a Communist. The irony is, ignorant people hate in others what they themselves posses
I am speaking about Moaist Communists on these forums; there is a huge troll army deployed to santise and change and spread disinformation

I am speaking about Moaist Communists on these forums; there is a huge troll army deployed to santise and change and spread disinformation

Really!?

Maybe it's in response to the nonstop, babbling, state dept sponsored, corporate money funded, so called "Western Main Stream Media" who works lock n step with their hegemonic agenda.

Let's face it, the worst nightmare scenario for the Zionist-Capitalists is a Communist State which used capitalism to challenge Zionist-Western hegemony. China ain't the Soviet Union and China isn't stupid enough to bankrupt itself in an arms race. China is challenging Zionist-American hegemony because it refuses to live under it.

Some people just don't like it because that threatens their agenda. Life ain't gonna be all peachy for Zionist-America anymore, China and Russia will challenge them at every step and turn. So when someone complains "Communist Trolls" spoiling their party. It's just karma coming back to bite them in the @$$. For us non-western capitalists, or non-communists, would by default support anyone who challenges and brings down Zionist-Western hegemony and cuts israel's down to it's knees.

So you can say what you want, we would still support Russia and China to the hilt.

Don't care, Chinaman is a racial slur.

Anyone calling it the “Chinese virus” or “Wuhan virus” should be permanently banned. The virus is called the Coronavirus or COVID-19. I wish social media banned any account that uses the racially charged terms to describe the coronavirus.

The condition in China already pass the darkest hour phase.
Today that South korean, Japan, U.S, India, and much of europe begin entering darkest hour phase.

You can see in here, Covid19 Infection update 11 March 2020.
Active case in China keep declining day by day, because there are more cured patient than new infection
Covid19 Title.png

Covid19 11 March 2020.png

I wonder why Italian (10,149 case) with their europe healthcare standard have much higher Death rate (631 death) than Iranian (8,042 case) only have (291 death):coffee:
There is something wrong with italian healthcare system and management.

Iranian also sucessfully cured patients more than their italian counterparts

Last edited:
The condition in China already pass the darkest hour phase.
Today that South korean, Japan, U.S, India, and much of europe begin entering darkest hour phase.

You can see in here, Covid19 Infection update 11 March 2020.
Active case in China keep declining day by day, because there are more cured patient than new infection
View attachment 612731
View attachment 612709

I wonder why Italian (10,149 case) with their europe healthcare standard have much higher Death rate (631 death) than Iranian (8,042 case) only have (291 death):coffee:
There is something wrong with italian healthcare system and management.

Iranian also sucessfully cured patients more than their italian counterparts
You are forgetting the age median of those deceased in italy; is mostly elderly.

Anyone calling it the “Chinese virus” or “Wuhan virus” should be permanently banned. The virus is called the Coronavirus or COVID-19. I wish social media banned any account that uses the racially charged terms to describe the coronavirus.

WHO PHEIC declarations:
Since 2009 there have been six PHEIC declarations: the 2009 H1N1 (or swine flu) pandemic, the 2014 polio declaration, the 2014 outbreak of Ebola in Western Africa, the 2015–16 Zika virus epidemic, the 2018–20 Kivu Ebola epidemic, and the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak.

LOL! Is this all your nationalistic "don't trust outsiders" chants from gradeschool coming to the forefront?

This is simply a plot by China to thin the population of the world before a Chinese military strike.

Last edited:
Only very few people in China eat strange food, 99.99% of us never tried them, but foreign media tries to portray that's what every Chinese eats.
We don't have to change our diet cause our Chinese diet is very healthy and delicious comparing to the western diet, that's why Chinese food and restarants are everywhere on this planet and are loved by all the peoples. So you never tried Chinese food?
after every incident Chinese lies to the world this same story,

after every incident Chinese lies to the world this same story,
lied about what, what I said is not true? and what's your version of the story and where did you get them? for this very virus now, US is the biggest liar so far.

5mbaN3R.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom