What's new

Top Republican Denies Association With Banned Hindu Supremacist [Modi]

Terrorist outlook? More like a media propaganda without any proofs. Unlike indian involvement in terrorism against it's neighbour e.g...71 mutki terrorists supported by india, 85 to 2009 LTTE terrorists supported by india, 2002 terrorism against indian Muslims, terrorism in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir by india & soon indian terrorism against Pakistan via BLA & TTP will be proved just like US caught Afghan govt supporting TTP terrorists.

If Pakistan never felt insecure by 7lakh indian terrorist on Pakistani borders then who the hell is terrorists modi...you seems like you have start worshipping modi the terrorist.

And yes here is a perfect show of the same terrorist outlook - The world knows them as Bengali Freedom fighters or Liberation Army in East Pakistan but as usual you call them as terrorists....The very same Mukti Bahini is succeeded by the Bangladeshi Armed Forces - calling other nation's forces as terrorists is what you guys are good at - highlights much of your distorted extremist thinking- afterall what else can be expected....And yes we supported the same for the very same genocide your armed forces conducted leading to murder of those 3 million innocent Bangladeshis- Bengal Regiment personnel raped the Bihari and west Pakistani women - a fact known by all of us today; forgot????

Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1971 Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1971 Rapes: Bangladesh Cannot Hide History - Forbes

Yes we also provided assistance to LTTE during its formative years till 1984-85 as Sri Lanka gave Pakistan a refueling Facility for their warships during 1971 war.....But if some retards say that the very same assistance was kept on till 2009 then one wonders why the Indian Peace Keeping Force with about 1,00,000 active troops was sent to Sri Lanka and why during the very same intervention we had the following causalities????

IPKF: 1,200+ killed, 3,000+ Wounded LTTE: 8000+ killed and wounded
Sri Lanka: 26 Killed ; 578 Wounded

And why was those operations like operation Pawan and The Jaffna University Helidrop were conducted and why was Rajiv Gandi Assassinated for the same and why was that this all led to the Tactical victory for Government of Sri Lanka??? Hold on - a country with such outlook can never understand why is meant by counter insurgency and peace keeping missions....

Indian Peace Keeping Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian intervention in the Sri Lankan Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if 2002 riots are to be classified as a terrorist act then the same very brutal acts take place in Pakistan 24 hours a day and 7 days a week where millions of Minorities have been either crushed ruthlessly or are in the process in the same till they totally disappear from the Pakistani soil. Damn it even the sects of the same religion in the name which all this is being done are being repeatedly targeted - The Shias are now meeting the same fate as that of the minorities.....
I don't even need to quote the sources - hundreds of them emerge everyday for discussion on this very same forum.....

And let me tell you I will be the happiest guy on earth, the day I came to know that this spineless government had the guts to assist the BLA insurgency as part of countering the Kashmiri Insurgency!!! Be sure of it when Modi comes to power - A nation like Pakistan where terrorism has gained root as a religion and whose narrow outlook goes nowhere except the same - Modi supporters stand nowhere in comparison.....Your entire world is only surrounded y extremism and terrorism - quite evident form your retarded remarks seeing everyone a terrorist......

Terrorist outlook? More like a media propaganda without any proofs. Unlike indian involvement in terrorism against it's neighbour e.g...71 mutki terrorists supported by india, 85 to 2009 LTTE terrorists supported by india, 2002 terrorism against indian Muslims, terrorism in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir by india & soon indian terrorism against Pakistan via BLA & TTP will be proved just like US caught Afghan govt supporting TTP terrorists.

If Pakistan never felt insecure by 7lakh indian terrorist on Pakistani borders then who the hell is terrorists modi...you seems like you have start worshipping modi the terrorist.
Yaar there is interesting reference in article abt indian diaspora in US. Please shed some more light on it since yr an american and how strong they really r?

And yes here is a perfect show of the same terrorist outlook - The world knows them as Bengali Freedom fighters or Liberation Army in East Pakistan but as usual you call them as terrorists

Most people use the term guerilla fighters...for Pakistan they will remain terrorists trained, sponsored & send by indian RAW terrorists.

The very same Mukti Bahini is succeeded by the Bangladeshi Armed Forces - calling other nation's forces as terrorists is what you guys are good at - highlights much of your distorted extremist thinking- afterall what else can be expected....

Don't mix up the two. Bangladeshi Armed Forces are successor of East Pakistan Regiment(EPR)...mutki terrorists are supporters of Awami League(which is called RAWamy League by many Bangladeshis). The Bangladeshi Army fought these mutki-Awamis too & even kill their Mujibur...First learn the facts before f@rting up the thread & loading it with offtopic trash. Topic is about modi the terrorist & you troll drag it first to some Saeed who is may be your nightmare & now you divert the topic to Bangladesh.

And yes we supported the same for the very same genocide your armed forces conducted leading to murder of those 3 million innocent Bangladeshis- Bengal Regiment personnel raped the Bihari and west Pakistani women - a fact known by all of us today; forgot????

lol your army propaganda of 3 million is not accepted anywhere in the world except india & some awami inspired Bangladeshis. I don't even have to respond it as i explain you in the last post already. I will repeat the quote again "For Pakistani Army with 40000 strength it would need a super natural force to kill 1 million Bangladeshis, rape 50000 womens, fight Mukti Bahini, stop Indian forces & keep law & order in the province". But this is hard to enter into a fat brain.:lol:

Yes we also provided assistance to LTTE during its formative years till 1984-85 as Sri Lanka gave Pakistan a refueling Facility for their warships during 1971 war.....But if some retards say that the very same assistance was kept on till 2009 then one wonders why the Indian Peace Keeping Force with about 1,00,000 active troops was sent to Sri Lanka and why during the very same intervention we had the following causalities????

IPKF: 1,200+ killed, 3,000+ Wounded LTTE: 8000+ killed and wounded
Sri Lanka: 26 Killed ; 578 Wounded

And why was those operations like operation Pawan and The Jaffna University Helidrop were conducted and why was Rajiv Gandi Assassinated for the same and why was that this all led to the Tactical victory for Government of Sri Lanka??? Hold on - a country with such outlook can never understand why is meant by counter insurgency and peace keeping missions....

Indian Peace Keeping Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian intervention in the Sri Lankan Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Either you are very naive or otherwise very dumb. India was playing a double game in Sri Lanka, it was supporting LTTE & to save it's dirty face it was keeping it's peace force. Even it's peace force was passing info's to RAW to keep them updated. Rajiv Gandhi was assasinated because Congress was thinking that this support to LTTE terrorist could back fire. The BJP & exteremist indians including indian army & RAW were fully backing this terrorist organization LTTE. This is why Sri Lankans hate you today alot.

And if 2002 riots are to be classified as a terrorist act then the same very brutal acts take place in Pakistan 24 hours a day and 7 days a week where millions of Minorities have been either crushed ruthlessly or are in the process in the same till they totally disappear from the Pakistani soil. Damn it even the sects of the same religion in the name which all this is being done are being repeatedly targeted - The Shias are now meeting the same fate as that of the minorities.....
I don't even need to quote the sources - hundreds of them emerge everyday for discussion on this very same forum.....

lol riots happen in Pakistan 24/7? Who told you that Mr Troll? Only a fat brain dumb will compare Pakistan situation with india's. In india the CM of that time (that is modi the terrorist)backed the terrorism with help of RSS BJP VHP & Police...show me a proof where Pakistani Police & biggest political party support the killings of any minority.

And let me tell you I will be the happiest guy on earth, the day I came to know that this spineless government had the guts to assist the BLA insurgency as part of countering the Kashmiri Insurgency!!! Be sure of it when Modi comes to power - A nation like Pakistan where terrorism has gained root as a religion and whose narrow outlook goes nowhere except the same - Modi supporters stand nowhere in comparison.....Your entire world is only surrounded y extremism and terrorism - quite evident form your retarded remarks seeing everyone a terrorist......

Stop worshipping modi the terrorist. He won't go on the border & fight Pakistan. Even your army didn't had guts to fight Pakistan in 2002 & 2008...forget about modi the killer of Muslims.

ALSO REFRAIN FROM DRAGGING OFFTOPICS ANYMORE. NEXT TIME I WILL REPORT THOSE OFFTOPIC POSTS. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom