What's new

Top of the Pops -- albums / songs - predominantly 80s

I thought only 'Ancient' people me liked Mohammed Ali Shehkhi and Vital Signs. Your a person of my heart ......

I think I began watching Shekhi about 1978 and along with Alamgir both were my favourites of the time.
lolz I am not ancient but I got my hands on a range of music a little later in life and well since I was out of Pakistan, it was natural to listen from each era and started liking and appreciating either for the lyrics or for the tune or the beat...

posted lyrics link
Thanks found it on youtube :p: Its lovely!!
Yup listening to it now:

lolz I am not ancient but I got my hands on a range of music a little later in life and well since I was out of Pakistan, it was natural to listen from each era and started liking and appreciating either for the lyrics or for the tune or the beat...

Thanks found it on youtube :p: Its lovely!!
Brit Smith - Provocative (Explicit) ft. will.i.am :yahoo:

watched it in my gym yesterday

I know your not ... that appendage unfortunately only is reserved for me ...

You have great taste in music.

Brit Smith - Provocative (Explicit) ft. will.i.am :yahoo:

watched it in my gym yesterday
:rofl: I had just 1 question in mind....Kindly dont judge me but I have to ask...Did you shake your booty to the song? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom