What's new

TOp maoist leader suchitra mahato surrenders in WB

Good blow to the Maoist, extract as much information from her and put her in bars.

well i think those who surrender should be reintroduced to the Indian welfare schemes and should be monitored but let free.Maoist are not like mullah scum who chose to kill civilians and bomb cities.
They have fought honorably most of there life except recent times.Some credit needs to be given

Re-Familiarizing to the Indian way of life can be liberating and will have a positive impact on future turnaround in Maoist...

Most Maoists have started having second thoughts as to there raison d'etre, and wee need to push this enlightenment further.

i think these maoist should be freed from every trial and should be given chance to be a part of armed forces.
they are in 10-12k in numbers.so will be a great punch in region.

i think these maoist should be freed from every trial and should be given chance to be a part of armed forces.
they are in 10-12k in numbers.so will be a great punch in region.

I don't think Army will be open to it. Anyways they should be de-indoctrinated first.

maoists have no future left.....i am sure they will be past in next 5 years....good job done.

I have been hearing that the maoist have gained some more help from local

as well from Chinese sides too.

Speculations

In coming years they will going to have some automatic assault rifles, machine guns,

Specualtions again

anti aircraft guns as well some MANPADs too.???

Only idiot would provide them MANPAD and anti aircraft guns considering CRPF is entirely light infantry.

from some unknown country, but really most of the people suggest that this country would be China because of the Indian role in Tibet to make it a free state and the US is willing to free Tibet as well as Xinjiang in coming years.
[/QUOTE]

If that is intentions of India and USA then why should India or USA recognize Tibet as well as Xinjiang as Chinese territory.

Actually the nemesis of maoists started in Andhra Pradesh which can be said to have been the worst affected state of Naxalism. They (if i am not wrong) started an elite anti-naxal unit of police called the greyhounds. They were especially trained by the Special Forces in Israel. from the very month they started their operations, Naxalites were falling like flies (literally). And within a span of little over an year, naxalites were completely eliminated from Andhra.

Then I guess, special units of CRPF and specially trained units of local police were formed in many other states. In no time the dividends started showing. Now every month we can hear some elite member of the famed NAXALITE groups surrendering in some state or other.

Actually the nemesis of maoists started in Andhra Pradesh which can be said to have been the worst affected state of Naxalism. They (if i am not wrong) started an elite anti-naxal unit of police called the greyhounds. They were especially trained by the Special Forces in Israel. from the very month they started their operations, Naxalites were falling like flies (literally). And within a span of little over an year, naxalites were completely eliminated from Andhra.

Then I guess, special units of CRPF and specially trained units of local police were formed in many other states. In no time the dividends started showing. Now every month we can hear some elite member of the famed NAXALITE groups surrendering in some state or other.

Greyhounds was formed in 80s when N.T.Rama Rao was a Chief Minister of AP. Since then it was successful in eliminating the naxal cadres but it was during Y.S.Raja Shekar Reddy's time they were completely wiped out from AP. Off course, greyhounds played major role there. It was more like socio-economic problem. AP was developing well since 90s. As economy is developing, people are becoming financially more secured. They do not have any time or need to entertain naxalist stupidity anymore. At the same time, YSR govt took firm stand on the naxals and gave full powers to the police to eliminate them. In the process many of the important naxal leaders in AP got killed and movement slowly died on its own.

We have example of Nepal before us, they will too have a same fate in India too surrender or perish. Who knew in 2007, ULFA would be a past by 2011. The Maoist are dismantling and already cleared from South India and their area is shrinking day by day and shrunk to isolated areas in 5 states.

I knew my friend. 9/11 changed many many things. In fact, it is the main reason why I bought up prime beach front property in Northeast Sri Lanka. I knew the LTTE would be coming to an end. The proof was all over the place. The world really took a stand against terrorism after 9/11.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom