What's new

Top Loan Defaulters List: PML(N) Tops All Lists

@fatman17 its not Pmln its ittefaq and Sharif family has handed ittefaq to the banks ( i dont know what the procedure is ) a loooooooooong ago. Sharif family is no more in ittefaq business

Maybe but did they hand over the company in 1972? I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
You continue to criticize defense.pk yet choose to remain on it.....isn't this hypocrisy to say the least?
You can defeat Muhtarma Fatima Jinnah in the polls with the help of biasness and "dhandli", you still can act biased on this forum and in Pakistan politics but let me tell you this, you can not defeat Pakistan and Pakistanis.

@cb4 @Tiger Awan @Adeel Faheem @Tameem

Your thoughts please [if any].

They are not going to accept mate, they will call it politically motivated decisions or fake facts. Even if they would find who they are supporting are gangsters, mafia and corrupt yet would choose to support them. You cannot change a mind that is not prepared to see things differently. If these members were born in families that were supporting PPP, they must have been an equally strong supporters of PPP. This behavior is called "intellectual concealment" and they cannot be convinced.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not going to accept mate, they will call it politically motivated decisions or fake facts. Even if they would find who they are supporting are gangsters, mafia and corrupt yet would choose to support them. You cannot change a mind that is not prepared to see things differently. If these members were born in families that were supporting PPP, they must have been an equally strong supporters of PPP. It behavior is called "intellectual concealment" and they cannot be convinced.

My "Taya Jee" has served Pakistan Navy (some of my relatives are still in Navy), My Brother was retired from Pakistan Air Force. I was a very very very emotional Supporter of Pakistan Army until the UGLY Pervez Happened.

aik bat aur, I was a registered member of PTI (i still have my membership card with me) until i felt that vote for PTI (specially in Punjab) will indirectly help PPP to come in to power again.

Look at this argument.. and look at this justification :disagree: If this is the logic of you supporting PMLN, you are not once but wrong twice. May Allah give you some wisdom before you cast your vote this time.

Allah doesn't want you to win all the time, but Allah doesn't forgive even if you had won from the wrong side.

surly from asghar khan case , PMLn is been established a Defaulters party?

You can defeat Muhtarma Fatima Jinnah in the polls with the help of biasness and "dhandli", you still can act biased on this forum and in Pakistan politics but let me tell you this, you can not defeat Pakistan and Pakistanis.

I am not talking about defeating anyone so save it i am merely pointing out your hypocrisy that you are displaying yet again by using this very forum to express your opinion yet criticize it in the same breath.

Ya u r right if one cn visit raiwind palace will understand wt they did !!

hate not allowing any pti supporter to accept the fact that Ittefaq foundry is no more a Sharif family property and they say Pmln supporters are blind :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom