What's new

Top LeT militant Irshad Ganie killed in Kashmir encounter

IMG_3895.jpg

Where one martyr dies, many more are born. Insh'Allah the Indians terrorists will feel a hurt of pain on them.

Many Indians will be buried without the public even knowing. Indian soldiers will be maimed and killed. Fighting for freedom is the only thing worth fighting for.

I wish you the same, with my whole soul to almighty.

Err - my post got deleted. :o: Will quote again. :cry:

They'll all end in Unmarked Graves -:closed:

They should follow the path of nonviolence and fight with Hindutva Colonialism. :moil:
You know better who is responsible for violence in Kashmir and entire region.
You mean with low quality Ak47 with few bullets create violence in region, hats off.

Last edited:
these shameless pakistanis are supporting terrorist even after loosing kids and many innocent people in the name of terrorism in their own backyard.. yet they categorize good terrorist and bad terrorist.. they are openly admit its a pakistani terrorist pushed into indian side to kill innocent people.. army or innocent bystanders.. people are people. they have life they have family they have soul to live..

posting brainwashed slogans wont gonna help when you see 2 holes inside your chest.. if you guts every pakistani citizen should pick up ak and try to cross the border.. ??? rather than pushing brainwashed kids to die like pigs...

its time we support baloch FREEDOM fighters openly.. we should support them openly with whatever we can..

Laatho ka bhoot bato se nhi mante..

btw i have a question for our green friends..
it says die with honour and get 72 virgins.. what if 72 virgins are not female.. ??? what if they are gay people or goats or camel ?? kabhi socha hai ?

Actually they are not terrorist we call them freedom fighters.

What do you think, you can finish freedom struggle in kashmir by killing innocent civilians of Pakistan.
Shame on you.

Are you inviting ISIS in kashmir?

Convert their name.
Peter's regiment.
:rofl:

I was inviting Pakistan Army to Kashmir .,, anyway ISIS got a new name in J&K

#ISJK .

Actually they are not terrorist we call them freedom fighters.

What do you think, you can finish freedom struggle in kashmir by killing innocent civilians of Pakistan.
Shame on you.

In your own words you are calling them freedom fighters so why are you complaining. When innocent people die in India its freedom struggle and when people die in Pakistan its terrorism. Wow awesome hipocrasy.

In your own words you are calling them freedom fighters so why are you complaining. When innocent people die in India its freedom struggle and when people die in Pakistan its terrorism. Wow awesome hipocrasy.
How many innocent people died in India so far?

Cant believe this guy was involved in so much of attack and was active since 2011 . Even though i am happy with this b@stard getting killed i guess we have to improve our CI process more to not let these b@stard succeed for so long as this is gonna cost our army men's life

Back
Top Bottom