What's new

Top LeT militant Irshad Ganie killed in Kashmir encounter

fmq6ma.jpg
5poccm.jpg

In absence of @Abingdonboy
Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest ....

I was starting to miss the Gurkha :D

Shaheed Irshad Ahmad ganai from padgampora Pulwama attained martyrdom after a brief gunfight with occupational forces in begum kakpora Pulwama. Occupational authorities had placed a bounty of one million rupees on the great son of soil. May Allah accept the shahadah of mujahideen and bless their souls with highest places in jannah and may the agents of occupation rot in hellfire.

After loosing so many innocent lives in Pakistan still you have such a reply. You guys never learn.

IMG_3895.jpg

Where one martyr dies, many more are born. Insh'Allah the Indians terrorists will feel a hurt of pain on them.

Many Indians will be buried without the public even knowing. Indian soldiers will be maimed and killed. Fighting for freedom is the only thing worth fighting for.

Ya we are seeing that in Pakistan and what these martyrs are doing there.

When the same terrorist do it in your side of border , like in a school some time back
Will you still remain the same ?
Actually they are not terrorist we call them freedom fighters.

After loosing so many innocent lives in Pakistan still you have such a reply. You guys never learn.

What do you think, you can finish freedom struggle in kashmir by killing innocent civilians of Pakistan.
Shame on you.

Send your Pakistani Army and end the occupational force Plz ... If Allah accept his shardah then der is a Perfect reason for ISIS .
Are you inviting ISIS in kashmir?

I was starting to miss the Gurkha :D
Convert their name.
Peter's regiment.
:rofl:

:coffee::coffee:usual bollywood masala drama bazi

Look for these stories a day or so after any indian soldiers die

Go on take a look the pattern becomes funny after a bit

So when yesterday the two ondian soldiers died in an encounter you can literally start counting the hours until the indians come out with such stories
50000 Pakistanis killed in WOT.

:-)
What do you think by killing one you have finished freedom movement?

Bhai, when did I say the freedom moment is finished? :cuckoo:

Constitution of India provieds equal freedom to every citizen. ;) Rest anyone who'll pick guns against the writ of the state, he'll get dumped into same unmarked graves like their predecessors. :agree:

Last edited:

Constitution of India provieds equal freedom to every citizen. ;) Rest anyone who'll pick guns against the writ of the state, he'll get dumped into same unmarked graves like their predecessors. :agree:

So my claim is right.
More you kill, more will rise.
So no need to celebrate your victory.

Back
Top Bottom