What's new

Top LeT man Sajid Mir quietly held, jailed in terror financing case

I could safely say that Pakistan establishment made too to many blunders in the past starting from 1979.

Similar india made the mistake by supporting LTTE (srilanka)..

Pakistan reputation got spoiled due to support for armed Talibani and armed people in kashmir.

Pakistan has rights to do diplomatic support but physical arm support will never be helpful for Pakistan itself. They need to understand that.....

Jinnah wanted Canada-US like relations between India and Pakistan. He didn't fight so hard to establish Pakistan, only to turn it into a security state for Pakistan army's disposal
I want that too. Canada-US type relations with our neighbours and india HOWEVER once india frees Kashmir and gives rights to Muslims.
Jinnah was the one who sent pak army and tribals into dogra/Indian occupied Kashmir to help the locals in their struggle and started the first war with india. Had he been so hellbent on peace, he wouldn’t have started the first Kashmir jihad after Pakistan was created.

We are each entitled to our delusions. It is a peculiar delusion that thinks of organised terrorism as a mark of distinction and honour, and thinks that the rest of the world agrees with it.
Only time will tell what was a delusion and what was the truth. Especially for you, you’ll see the truth very clearly soon and you’ll know what delusions were. But it’s sadly gonna be too late then.
Nothing more has to be said to you.

Insider attack or not, this LeT guy would surely kill more people if set free.
If you finance terror groups to attack on our soil, you may see a response you aren't prepared to handle...

I want that too. Canada-US type relations with our neighbours and india HOWEVER once india frees Kashmir and gives rights to Muslims.
Jinnah was the one who sent pak army and tribals into dogra/Indian occupied Kashmir to help the locals in their struggle and started the first war with india. Had he been so hellbent on peace, he wouldn’t have started the first Kashmir jihad after Pakistan was created.

Only time will tell what was a delusion and what was the truth. Especially for you, you’ll see the truth very clearly soon and you’ll know what delusions were. But it’s sadly gonna be too late then.
Nothing more has to be said to you.
Before that pak needs to free pak kashmir and GB...

Only three options : indians are happy to be agreed on any.

Option 1.

Else start living as called " Ignore "..... Most indians are just want to live with that way... No relationship, no business, nothing... We will just talk on UN platform once in a year and will listen old stories with new flavors... Than move on... And Wait for next flavor of speech on kashmir.

Option 2.
There is only one realistic solution, Pakistan has to follow the Chinese line... Do the diplomatic efforts but start doing the business and other trades...... It will mostly help to Pakistan & Pakistan economy only...

Option 3.

Go for a full flesh war and decide.

Last edited:
This could have been done voluntarily long ago, but then, that would have meant a disastrous admission of complicity in the Bombay attack.

That Bombay attack was the major reason for my seeking membership of Pakistani fora, starting with the very urbane and gentlemanly All Things Pakistan, begun by Adil Najam: Who were these people bent on killing unarmed civilians in India? I still don't have an understanding of the vicious hatred for India and Indians displayed by some - not all, thank Heavens, but by more than is comfortable. The mirroring that it has wrought is even more distressing, although there are many other factors besides this that has made Indian politics and society what it is today.
I had to inventory the hydration:

* could have been
* seeking membership
* people
* by more than comfortable
* mirroring
* although many other factors

What's next? He hit me back first so off with his head?

Apologies, I agree at some level but ...

Every citizen in Pakistan knows how to treat the Indians. Not convinced yet? You can check with your Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman.

Oh yes, he says that his captors matched our current political leadership in every respect. Excellent at making tea. The similarities are stellar.
Your posts make no sense. I know you are trying but ...
Yes, you are the best judge. Your long experience on this forum, the large number of posts you have posted, the appreciation that you have got for these (other than the self-appreciation that is so evident)...who can be a better connoisseur of what makes sense and what does not?

Get to a level of maturity and then come back.

Only time will tell what was a delusion and what was the truth.
How much time? It's 75 years already. Are you counting in years or in centuries or in millennia?

I had to inventory the hydration:
LOL.

Inventory the hydration? You mean you want to count the bottles of water that have been drunk?

Yes, you are the best judge. Your long experience on this forum, the large number of posts you have posted, the appreciation that you have got for these (other than the self-appreciation that is so evident)...who can be a better connoisseur of what makes sense and what does not?

Get to a level of maturity and then come back.

The primary purpose of a laguage is to communicate. If 90% people do not understand what you say or write then you have failed in your language test, no matter what vocabulary you may throw at others to satisfy your ego.

The primary purpose of a laguage is to communicate. If 90% people do not understand what you say or write then you have failed in your language test, no matter what vocabulary you may throw at others to satisfy your ego.
Forget about my ego. Look at the responses of people. Look also at the response that my posts get from Pakistanis who do not share a deranged, delirious vision. That will explain to you who is out of step, I or you.

It is good for you if you take the views of sane Pakistanis on board.

So now we can say that Shahbaz Sharif ne or PMLN ne Kashmir bech dia ?

@muhammadhafeezmalik

If arrest of Lakhvi or sentence to Hafiz Saeed in Imran Khan government was not official policy to end Kashmir Jihad than this is continuation of same policy.

Insafians told us at that time if it is some kind of sacrifice to save country from FATF, I would say same now.

:D
:D 🤗

Thank you Pakistani generals for selling the country again and again, you sons of whores. Well done to India for getting shit done.
Aaaand the generals are taking off their pants now too. LOL

Ayaz Sadiq sacha tha??

Last edited:
If arrest of Lakhvi or sentence to Hafiz Saeed in Imran Khan government was not official policy to end Kashmir Jihad than this is continuation of same policy.

Insafians told us at that time if it is some kind of sacrifice to save country from FATF, I would say same now.

IK did sold Kashmir, but then he was yahoodi agent..

Now, kindly repeat these words, SS and LN sold Kashmir.

IK did sold Kashmir, but then he was yahoodi agent..

Now, kindly repeat these words, SS and LN sold Kashmir.
You’re expecting honesty or ethics from a N league supporter?
Every bad human characteristic is part of their manifesto.

Forget about my ego. Look at the responses of people. Look also at the response that my posts get from Pakistanis who do not share a deranged, delirious vision. That will explain to you who is out of step, I or you.

It is good for you if you take the views of sane Pakistanis on board.
Im insane by Pakistani definitions because I say its not about Kashmiris and more about geographic advantages and water security.

The pink skinner Kashmiris are kind of like the flora and fauna of the area - not really that relevant to ensuring that Pakistan doesn’t end up starving due to lack of food and water security in 15 years…

But since that is lost guess how far the aridification of Pakistan will stop?

One hint is that any desert offensives will find much much larger swaths with temperatures in the hotter months making vehicle operations near impossible

Back
Top Bottom