What's new

Top LeT man Sajid Mir quietly held, jailed in terror financing case

You and we all know what kind of jail they go to. And Indians were right. Thing is they are not angels. Indians are messing with Pakistan and supporting terrorists and separatists since Pakistan's creation. Terror victims good joke. India was and is the enemy and no one is angel in this war.
There is no longer any war, our generals have surrendered without even a fight.

This could have been done voluntarily long ago, but then, that would have meant a disastrous admission of complicity in the Bombay attack.

That Bombay attack was the major reason for my seeking membership of Pakistani fora, starting with the very urbane and gentlemanly All Things Pakistan, begun by Adil Najam: Who were these people bent on killing unarmed civilians in India? I still don't have an understanding of the vicious hatred for India and Indians displayed by some - not all, thank Heavens, but by more than is comfortable. The mirroring that it has wrought is even more distressing, although there are many other factors besides this that has made Indian politics and society what it is today.
Their hatred comes from they being Muslim. And Kashmir is Muslim majority state. They can't stand Kashmir under indian aka hindu control. They bring religion in every aspect of their lives. They can't think secular and beyond their faith. This applies to majority of them.

Pakistan did a grave mistake by entering into Kashmir. They should have let JKLF handled it by supporting it from outside. LET,HM (after Syed Salahudin sahab ran away),JEM has islamized it that is the reason why no one with his straight eyes look at our genuine cause.
Jklf= PLO
Jet= hamaas

?

What's preventing your inbred *** from leaving kaffir Canada to join the LeT mujahideen?
If his posts are hurting you so much then make sure to bring two buckets next time instead of just one

1656156464433.png

Pakistan did a grave mistake by entering into Kashmir. They should have let JKLF handled it by supporting it from outside. LET,HM (after Syed Salahudin sahab ran away),JEM has islamized it that is the reason why no one with his straight eyes look at our genuine cause.
Pakistanis and their low IQ dipshittery ruined any chance of "azadi" and peace for you all, if only they had the mental capacity to realise that. It's a shame, but that was the plan all along, they only used your cause as a boogeyman to cause more trouble and fighting between the two countries on behest of certain powers. Even most Kashmiris have figured and are fed up with Pakistan and their antics
HM was also a Kashmiri group until Punjabis started infiltrating it from other side of the border.
HM have always been stooges of the Pakistani establishment, a bunch of brainless violent Salafists is what they are.

Their hatred comes from they being Muslim. And Kashmir is Muslim majority state. They can't stand Kashmir under indian aka hindu control. They bring religion in every aspect of their lives. They can't think secular and beyond their faith. This applies to majority of them.
You spoke the harsh and politically incorrect truth, now watch as you will be banned any moment now.

LET is ghq s team they put him jail with both sides agreed

In AJk we tried to close down LET/JD Masjid/Maddrassa but big timers from Islamabad gave threats to not close it. The local population is all anti LET/JD but those in Islamabad want it opened so they could brainwash the youth.

Pakistan support for extremist groups alienated the local freedom movements such as JKLF, their head was arrested and then hanged in Delhi with Pak/India collaboration.

Last edited:
EDE0A783-0BE3-4B53-A33E-9A4A7D5CB4D6.jpeg

State of the Ummah
Then people say “ummah doesn’t exist”

Apparently since supporting the biggest patriot in Pakistan who every government and general agrees is a true patriot, the biggest anti Indian occupation and the biggest pro Kashmir, Hafiz Saaed, makes me an Indian. Lool I can’t even with some peoples logic here.

LeT is doing jihad in Kashmir which was started by Quaid e Azam and people calling me Indian for supporting it 🤣

Y’all go against the very views Quaid e Azam, Allama Iqbal and Liaquat Ali Khan stood for then have the audacity to call me and Indian?

Y’all a disgrace to Pakistan !

Back
Top Bottom