What's new

Top Lashkar militant killed in encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you got personal before being owned like ***** in front of every one here and now running way... go and hide you face somewhere in that BurKha you got.

Darky.. after seeing ur posts... one can see what a ***** you are... so why dont you get lost... wear a sari and make ur husband happy.. as for me getting personal... liar liar arse on fire..:lol:

So are the Suicide bombers of Taliban................Will you support them even if they Kill Pakistani Civilians.............

This person died fighting the indian army not blowing up civilians... unlike ur taliban brothers.. as for support.. dude we see you cheering at our deaths.. i even respect ur martyrs that die fighting for their country ... coz they are soldiers and deserve respect.

local Kashmiri Police are doing great Job....

Darky.. after seeing ur posts... one can see what a ***** you are... so why dont you get lost... wear a sari and make ur husband happy.. as for me getting personal... liar liar arse on fire..:lol:

A good entertainment I must compliment.... very good Ryms too where did you learn that.

Rot in Hell....Keep on killing these Scums :sniper:

A good entertainment I must compliment.... very good Ryms too where did you learn that.

What are ryms? are you talking about "rhymes" ... :cool:

As for the entertainment... sure man.. you deserve it. :tup:

This person died fighting the indian army not blowing up civilians... unlike ur taliban brothers.. as for support.. dude we see you cheering at our deaths.. i even respect ur martyrs that die fighting for their country ... coz they are soldiers and deserve respect.

But he has killed many innocent Civilians who don't agree with his ideology...............This is what Exactly TTP is doing in Pakistan and get killed by PA.........So definition & interpretation of Terrorist differ................But for me whoever kill innocent people are terrorist.....................I have never seen any Indian cheering at death of Innocent Civilians in Pakistan..........But we cheer when people like OBL get killed......................

But he has killed many innocent Civilians who don't agree with his ideology...............This is what Exactly TTP is doing in Pakistan and get killed by PA.........So definition & interpretation of Terrorist differ................But for me whoever kill innocent people are terrorist.....................I have never seen any Indian cheering at death of Innocent Civilians in Pakistan..........But we cheer when people like OBL get killed......................

Brah you should visit a indian forums ... and see for yourself... as for the guy... if he has "indeed" killed innocent people.. i have to respect for him... but... the question is... has he?

True, great to see the police taking the initiative and taking care of these terrorist.

yeah and I remember a news that in 2012 a total 14 Kashmiri joined terrorist groups where as hundreds of local youth were inducted into Police....last year 100 local youth joined police alone from srinagar.Kashmir is changing bro..they are realising their mistakes...no matter how hard foreign terrorists try ,they cant achieve nothing if locals are not interested.

It is necessary that we finish these death cultist before they harm us too much ,lets hear few more 'rajiuns' daily.

अग्नि: शेषं ॠण: शेषं शत्रु शेषं तथैव च |
पुन: पुन: प्रवार्धेत तस्मात् शेषं न कारयेत ||

What is the meaning of this hymn ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom