What's new

Top Industrial PowerHouse of Islam Geography ?

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Kindly discuss Who is the biggest industrial powerhouse at R&D, design/development and manufacturing of own advanced industrial military gears at Islamic countries? List them in accordance with your point of view based on criterias you considered. If you want, Sperate industrial brends in accordance with types such as (Aerial, Missile, Land sector...etc) to make similar comparisons.

Kindly discuss Who is the biggest industrial powerhouse at R&D, design/development and manufacturing of own advanced industrial military gears at Islamic countries? List them in accordance with your point of view based on criterias you considered. If you want, Sperate industrial brends in accordance with types such as (Aerial, Missile, Land sector...etc) to make similar comparisons.
Considering you are one of the best military analists,i would suggest you to start.

Too bad you excluded Israel, which has a large Muslim minority and they would rank at or near the top in all sectors your broadly suggest looking at.

Too bad you excluded Israel, which has a large Muslim minority and they would rank at or near the top in all sectors your broadly suggest looking at.
India,China,Russia,France do to.(muslim minority)

Last edited:

Counting Israel inside of Muslim geography is out of mind limits. There are millions of muslims living in EU or USA. In Germany, Let all other muslim nationalities aside, There are 4-5 million Turks living. Should we consider them inside of the subject We are talking in this thread ? :)

The fact that it is so hard to come up with but a handful of possibilities speaks volumes about the ability of majority-Muslim nations to do military R, D & M. Civilian R, D & M is not much better but at least there is also Indonesia and Malaysia to add to Turkey and Pakistan.

The fact that it is so hard to come up with but a handful of possibilities speaks volumes about the ability of majority-Muslim nations to do military R, D & M. Civilian R, D & M is not much better but at least there is also Indonesia and Malaysia to add to Turkey and Pakistan.
Singapore and UAE could also be included.
Dont know much about Iran to say something.

Last edited:
Counting Israel inside of Muslim geography is out of mind limits. There are millions of muslims living in EU or USA. In Germany, Let all other muslim nationalities aside, There are 4-5 million Turks living. Should we consider them inside of the subject We are talking in this thread ? :)

Yes, as an Anglo-American of mere English, Scot, Irish, and Welch origins way back, I think you fellows as smart folk must become more objective, recognizing that very many majority and minorities among you are all of Semitic tribal origins way back, which includes the Jews.

WE all, Christians, Jews, and Muslims recognize our common ancestry from and through Abraham. That is and was my meaning.

Thanks for raising your objections to allow a sincere and polite re-explanation of my vaguely worded prior meaning.

Yes, as an Anglo-American of mere English, Scot, Irish, and Welch origins way back, I think you fellows as smart folk must become more objective, recognizing that very many majority and minorities among you are all of Semitic tribal origins way back, which includes the Jews.

WE all, Christians, Jews, and Muslims recognize our common ancestry from and through Abraham. That is and was my meaning.

Thanks for raising your objections to allow a sincere and polite re-explanation of my vaguely worded prior meaning.

Sir the semitic link is only between some Jewish tribes and the Arabs, the vast majority of Christians and Muslims do not share ancestral origins with Jews and Arabs. :P

Singapore and UAE should also be included.
Dont know much about Iran to say something.

Singapore is a majority Buddhist country then Islam.

Yes malaysia is also a strong contender in this alongside Turkey. Also Iran is an emerging power as well in industry.

Respectfully I differ based on my Christian faith. God created us all, not just some of us. We are unable to discern how we are scattered and today of various "tribes, clans, or some might say different racial and ethnic groups."

My "best guess" is we were close to "one" until the time of the Tower of Babel in our Holy Bible Old Testament. We got "too big for our britches", thought we knew more than God Himself in building the failed Tower of Babel intended to reach the highest most Heaven. Then God caused us all to break apart by making us speak different languages.

I, my view, interpret the Holy God causing us to speak different languages as the beginning, worldwide, of our different racial and ethnic groups.

To complicate my personal views here, I find the "evolution of mankind" to be compatible with religion, to the extent that I believe in the literal Adam and Eve and mankind's evolution thereafter. I do not subscribe to the "monkey" origins as my Bible teaches me that God made man in his Own image, as well as creating all other beings on the earth. Others can squabble over how to interpret all this, but I simply "step over" such disputes "by faith alone."

I intend no disrespect to others views, these are simply my strongly held personal views.

For example, when I was stationed in Karachi at the old US Embassy I never saw "racial" differences only a darker skin tone in some Pakistanis from heavy exposure to the sun in a very hot climate setting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom