What's new

Top Indian Myths about Pakistan!

Maybe this another myth.......but aren't indians-hindus supposed to be vegetarian?

Non-Vegetarian Hindus

In fact, contrary to popular belief, India is not a predominantly vegetarian country, according to recent census data as of 2004.

But, based on census data, a quarter of India's population is reckoned to be vegetarian: 69% of Gujarat is vegetarian, 60% of Rajasthan, 54% of Punjab-Haryana, 50% of Uttar Pradesh, 45% of Madhya Pradesh, 34% of Karnataka, 30% of Maharashtra, 21% of Tamil Nadu, 16% of Andhra Pradesh, and 15% of Assam, while only 6% in Kerala, Orissa and West Bengal are vegetarian.

Brahmins, Shaivite non-Brahmins of South India, and several Vaishnavite sects across the country avoid meat. Few Brahmins eat meat, although the Brahmins of East India and Kashmir and the Saraswat Brahmins of the Southwest are allowed fish and some meat.[8] During Durga Puja and Kali Puja among some Shaivite Hindus in Punjab, Bengal, and Kashmir, jhaṭkā meat is the required meat for those Shaivite Hindus who eat meat[citation needed.

Source :Wikipedia

Maybe this another myth.......but aren't indians-hindus supposed to be vegetarian?

Not all Hindus are vegetarians.

Only Brahmins, Shaivite and Vaishnavas, follow a strict vegetarian diet, abstaining from meat, fish, and eggs. They also abstain from garlic and onions.

Hindus and Sikhs prescribe jhaṭka meat.

According to recent census data as of 2004, only 25% of India's population is Vegetarian.

Last edited:
Myth #180: We all roam around in sherwani's or are averse to the dating game generally.

Well thats one of the capability the Indian especially those overseas recocgnise kneeling before us. What else can they do when we are flaunting all the top femine specimens of their community..:flame::partay::rofl:

All 5 mentioned myth are related to War, Pakistan politics and ISI. Aam aadmi in India = Me, My Maruti Car and Wife.

I wonder what are so many Aam admis are doing here then....Either they dont have wife or they dont have maruti.

Atleast we dont have anti musalman, anti Pakistan rallies, Hindu kaale hain, Pakistani gore hai, Hindu narak mein jayenge, Hindu'on ka koi imaan nahi hai, Hindu jaat hi aisi hai, Hindu gareeb hain, Hindu kamjor hain, Gujjar/Pathan taqatwar hain, blah blah blah.

Babri, Gujrat, 10 Kadam, Pakistan key 40 Tukrey, Kashmir tu hoga par pakistan na hoga, does these words ring a bell????

Jo Pakistan ko yaad karte the woh marr gaye, new generation doesnt care abt Pakistan, its not important.

Latest Myth Added.....>AM Please update your list....

Well thats one of the capability the Indian especially those overseas recocgnise kneeling before us. What else can they do when we are flaunting all the top femine specimens of their community..:flame::partay::rofl:

Really confusing post, care to explain? "Flaunting all the top feminine specimens of their community"?

:what:

If I got the meaning right then the converse logic is that the femine specimen in your community are not worth it.

Talk of being shallow.Hell u dragged me down to your level

Now u will not reply to this but request the mod to add this to the myth list.:rofl::rofl:

If I got the meaning right then the converse logic is that the femine specimen in your community are not worth it.

Talk of being shallow.Hell u dragged me down to your level

Now u will not reply to this but request the mod to add this to the myth listl:

Nop they too precious to be flaunted ;)

This is not a myth, but a fact..I tried it, but not is Pakistan. But in several other countries (neutral venue due to safety concerns ).Have you tried our kakori kebab, chello kebab, mutton Galouti, mutton bara kebab, boti kebab. The list will never end. Please come and visit India to find out yourself. Even famous chefs (again neutral) share the same opinion. Also not sure whether you get complimentary wine & chilled beer with kebabs in Pakistan. It is easily available in India. No offence please. This combination (kebab + chilled beer) is my personal favorite any day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: as if you can find chilled beer as complimentary item in those khokhas in India .

:lol: i am sure that must be thrraaaaaaaaaaa not beer

bwahahahah anyway your post just sounds like those crapy Star Plus soaps

You post is offtoic and nonsense. But not surprising.
BTW, thanks for letting us know another myth.

Hmm last I heard none of our Indian women were traveling to Pakistan
to find your specimens but its the Pakistani guys who for some reason go after Indian Women who are alleged by Paksitanis themselves as being ugly! . :azn:

All 5 mentioned myth are related to War, Pakistan politics and ISI. Aam aadmi in India = Me, My Maruti Car and Wife.

Atleast we dont have anti musalman, anti Pakistan rallies, Hindu kaale hain, Pakistani gore hai, Hindu narak mein jayenge, Hindu'on ka koi imaan nahi hai, Hindu jaat hi aisi hai, Hindu gareeb hain, Hindu kamjor hain, Gujjar/Pathan taqatwar hain, blah blah blah.

Jo Pakistan ko yaad karte the woh marr gaye, new generation doesnt care abt Pakistan, its not important.

:rofl::rofl: the part in red!!! another indian myth about pakistanis thinking like this!!

i went to school with 3 hindu boys! most pakistanis are not concerned about religion! hindu,sunni,shia & christian get along fine! and this "kamjoor" "jaat" hahahaha firstly spelling is hilarious! :lol:

Nop they too precious to be flaunted ;)

Jana ji

Coming from a lady journalist it is disappointing to read a post that shows women as objects which men can Flaunt.:no::no:

And you call our media orange.

Last edited:
& now we will derail this thread by going "my milk shake brings all the boys to the yard cuz its better than yours damn right its better than your's" loool sorry lame but heard that song on radio today after long! & its true we have our own complexes both nations & this is NOT A MYTH BUT A FACT

Jana ji

Coming from a lady journalist(I am assuming educated) it is disappointing to read a post that shows women as objects which men can Flaunt.:no::no:

And you call our media orange.

Commenting without understanding is a bad habit so go and read again what i said.

If you understood then hope you will edit your post.

BTW: welcome again i assume you are an old member :cheers:

Commenting without understanding is a bad habit so go and read again what i said.

If you understood then hope you will edit your post.

BTW: welcome again i assume you are an old member :cheers:

I got what you said maam thats why the reply.I know it was in a light vein.But the word Flaunt in the reply is used in the same exact context the way you used it.

The post has been edited cos I have been taught to respect ladies and the part in the bracket did not come out the way I intended.The whole meaning was that 'coming from an educated and intellectual Lady since u are a journalist.'
My apologies but was not intentional.

No I am not an old member but have been reading your posts for the last year and a half.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom