What's new

Top Indian Myths about Pakistan!

Jana ji

Coming from a lady journalist it is disappointing to read a post that shows women as objects which men can Flaunt.:no::no:

And you call our media orange.

she a journalist ? hahaha ? she has nothing to write positive..her career is after all ruined..she has nothing to write +ve abt her country..other than bad mouthing & ridiculing INDIA:lol:

I got what you said maam thats why the reply.I know it was in a light vein.But the word Flaunt in the reply is used in the same exact context the way you used it.

The post has been edited cos I have been taught to respect ladies and the part in the bracket did not come out the way I intended.The whole meaning was that 'coming from an educated and intellectual Lady since u are a journalist.'
My apologies but was not intentional.

No I am not an old member but have been reading your posts for the last year and a half.

You still did not get what i said.

I said "Those are too precious to be flaunted" in simple English it means women are NOT commodities to be flaunted.

:cheers: nice to hear you been reading my posts for a long time

she a journalist ? hahaha ? she has nothing to write positive..her career is after all ruined..she has nothing to write +ve abt her country..other than bad mouthing & ridiculing INDIA:lol:

Bro being anti-India is her political stand and she is entitled to one.
The same as you and me are entitled to ours.

No personal attacks for taking a political stand.
Rest You and me and all Indians are watching.:smokin:

Cheers

You still did not get what i said.

I said "Those are too precious to be flaunted" in simple English it means women are NOT commodities to be flaunted.

:cheers: nice to hear you been reading my posts for a long time

Maam let me simplify the english even more for you.'Precious' is a word used to potray supposed value of a thing(tangible or non tangible).

So if they were less precious they would have been flaunted.But still are objects.

Although I appreciate it but Please do not bother simplifying English for me.

Bro being anti-India is her political stand and she is entitled to one.
The same as you and me are entitled to ours.

No personal attacks for taking a political stand.
Rest You and me and all Indians are watching.:smokin:

Cheers

am leaving here afterall... i came here to make peace & is often irked by this half lady .i always thought journalist r intelluctuals.am proved wrong..shez same as our arundhati variety..afterall she comes from a country famous for vegetarians (grass eaters..-nuke )

am leaving here afterall... i came here to make peace & is often irked by this half lady ..Jana the aggressive..

But Dude I am sure you will love a fair debate with her.you did your part
of offering her peace at the onset.

Dont worry India is too mighty.We can afford Jana to be anti India.Not by choice though.;)

Cheers

am leaving here afterall... i came here to make peace & is often irked by this half lady .i always thought journalist r intelluctuals.am proved wrong..shez same as our arundhati variety..afterall she comes from a country famous for vegetarians (grass eaters..-nuke )

But grass eating never lowered our IQ..it gave us nukes instead :D :D

Its part of PDF culture to pull indians leg :D :partay:

Its part of PDF culture to pull indians leg :D :partay:

Good one Somebozo.. :tup:

By that logic cows are nuclear bombs too.

Its part of PDF culture to pull indians leg :D :partay:[

Bhai dont brand ,what you come here for as the PDF culture.There are some excellent and informative discussions form lot of Pakistani Members.
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom