What's new

Top cops divided on Love Jihad "campaign has struck a chord with several senior police officers"

you know most of the educated hindu families are highly moderate and they don't put any restrictions on their girls unlike muslims where their girls are trained like circus monkeys .

It is no wonder then that all of them turn into *****.

islam is a very medieval ideology and most of the muslims still treat their women as some personal property . Now we can't get into this 'who is the bigger savage here' competition with them and start targeting their women or brainwash our women , ask them to wear a burkha and make them sit at home .

Its actually the Hindu mentality to bury their infant girls. Islam strictly forbade it and unlike Hindus, we do not treat our women as commodities!! Religion which practices SATI has no rights to speak about women's rights!! Go and promote an increasing number of 'items' in your movies as per your culture of women abuse and exposure!!

Last edited:
good make your sister wear at least 3 layers of burkha .
we know you guys are like those muslim dictators when it comes to controlling your sisters .

While you go and take off the rest of the clothes off your sister and let everyone have fun!!

Wow I just found out certain posts that I create are held so a moderator can approve it? What happened to freedom of speech? Looks like the Pakis are trying to stop this site from exchanging thoughts and opinions.

I guess they must only be moderating the extremely retarded Indians!!

Its actually the Hindu mentality to bury their infant girls. Islam strictly forbade it and unlike Hindus, we do not treat our women as commodities!! Religion which practices SATI has no rights to speak about women's rights!! Go and promote an increasing number of 'items' in your movies as per your culture of women abuse and exposure!!
Sati was a social evil. It's not in hindu religion. Moreover, sati was eradicated by the hindus. We are reforming ourselves and getting rid of caste and social barriers. If you want to continue to talk or debate about religion and blame hinduism, create a separate thread and be forewarned that some of the things I speak about Islam might be highly offensive to you. That is in no way inteded to hurt your feelings and I would be more than happy if my apprehensions about Islam are cleared. Agree?

These inter religious thing is quite big in western UP, but Hindus consider Muslim girls a bit dirty to marry them plus their family doesn't agree with them.

And why wouldn't a Muslim girl be considered 'dirty' when she has to cleanse and wash her body 5 times a day to pray......unlike Hindus who would rather save water and bathe in cow piss!

It is no wonder then that all of them turn into *****.

not at all , most of the educated hindu girls are well settled and are financially independent unlike muslim girls who are forced to marry mullahs and have to suffer their entire life , try to do some research on the cage life that muslim girls have in islamic republics , they are treated like slaves . In hyderabad atleast muslim girls are married of to 50 year old sheik uncles from saudi and other gulf countries, i am happy our girls don't have to face this .

sati is a thing of past , its banned and a crime , no one follows it in india . And nobody is forcing any actress to do an item number nor is anyone forcing someone to watch these item numbers , she does that for money and its her wish .
Even in your country B grade movies have mujras , the only difference between you and us is that we are able to make money out of it and you guys have even failed at that .

And why wouldn't a Muslim girl be considered 'dirty' when she has to cleanse and wash her body 5 times a day to pray......unlike Hindus who would rather save water and bathe in cow piss!

LOL who told you that kid , to the contrary muslims hardly take a bath , maybe once in a week and on other days they apply that perfume of theirs something they call as ither or ather , on every friday they are sold in huge numbers in muslim areas .

one of my muslim friend atleast brought it once to school and proudly displayed it to us saying that his mamu has brought it from saudi and if once applied he won't have to take bath for 3 weeks :lol:

Last edited:

Says the Muslim whose ppl beheads innocent citizens, rapes women and children, use terrorism, etc. Go travel around the world and see what the world thinks of Muslims

First things first.Hindus should first stop teaching all religions are equal and the same NO they are not.
Secondly teach your kids what is the difference between Abrahamic religions and Dharmic religions.Teach them how to be viraat Hindu not a pansy Gandhivaadi but to take up arms and fight,Remove that Gandhi ahimsa bullshit bring them up as ready to fight for what you hold dear.Then see the changes.Be it girls or boys these mullahs will run like hell.

Exactly.....Gandhi's BS is great in an ideal world but we are yet to live in such a world. Hindus should be thought to fight like anicent Hindu warriors, Sikhs, Cholas, Marathas, Ahom, Vijayanagar, Gurkhas, etc. Never forget what made us strong and learn from what allowed us to be destroyed.

Sati was a social evil. It's not in hindu religion. Moreover, sati was eradicated by the hindus. We are reforming ourselves and getting rid of caste and social barriers. If you want to continue to talk or debate about religion and blame hinduism, create a separate thread and be forewarned that some of the things I speak about Islam might be highly offensive to you. That is in no way inteded to hurt your feelings and I would be more than happy if my apprehensions about Islam are cleared. Agree?

Some people do not learn any other way and they have be dealt with in their own language. My post was not intended for you or for any Hindu that lives and let lives. My religion has nothing that can be offensive to any human being, unless there are misunderstandings or misconceptions.

not at all , most of the educated hindu girls are well settled and are financially independent unlike muslim girls who are forced to marry mullahs and have to suffer their entire life , try to do some research on the cage life that muslim girls have in islamic republics , they are treated like slaves . In hyderabad atleast muslim girls are married of to 50 year old sheik uncles from saudi and other gulf countries, i am happy our girls don't have to face this .

I am totally confused about you, I mean at times you come across as a bigoted Hindu, then you come across as a totally ignorant fool and then a combination of both. Although I would prefer that you be an ignorant rather then a bigot because then, if you are willing to learn, you can change!

Anyway, do not look at the Muslim world with your narrow vision, there are instances of abuse and adherence in every religion, in every culture. If, to you, independence is about self sustaining independent woman living with her boyfriend which she changes from time to time and parties and indulges in liquor use and smoking and perhaps even drugs, then we have very different ideas about independence and freedom.

As for Islam, every Muslim is free to choose his/her life partner, to marry, honour and love each other irrespective of caste, creed, age or financial status. Forced marriages in the sub continent have always been Hindu culture that many Muslims have adopted over the period of time. One such example is how the sub continental woman considers it an extreme abuse if her Husband even considers a second wife whereas the same is common culture in Arabs to the point that wives actually look for other suitable brides for their husbands. This is all that Muslims of the sub continent have adopted from the Hindus over time.....multiple marriage events, such as mehandi's/dholkis etc. are another example whereas Islam promotes a simple marriage (nikkah) which is usually preferred to be held in the Mosque and then Valima which is lunch/dinner held by the Husband's family for all guests.

sati is a thing of past , its banned and a crime , no one follows it in india . And nobody is forcing any actress to do an item number nor is anyone forcing someone to watch these item numbers , she does that for money and its her wish .
Even in your country B grade movies have mujras , the only difference between you and us is that we are able to make money out of it and you guys have even failed at that .

How proud you must be at your ability to sell item songs and promote your women that way, if you do not respect your women, how can you expect anyone else to? To you women are mere items or commodities that are to be enjoyed.

LOL who told you that kid , to the contrary muslims hardly take a bath , maybe once in a week and on other days they apply that perfume of theirs something they call as ither or ather , on every friday they are sold in huge numbers in muslim areas .

one of my muslim friend atleast brought it once to school and proudly displayed it to us saying that his mamu has brought it from saudi and if once applied he won't have to take bath for 3 weeks :lol:

Again, you are coming off not only as an extremely ignorant fool, you are also coming on as a bigot. As I said earlier, your need to open your eyes and accept the reality. In Islam, cleanliness is half faith and one has to wash 5 times a day, every day, just for prayers. Taking daily baths and staying clean comes naturally to Muslims.

Some people do not learn any other way and they have be dealt with in their own language. My post was not intended for you or for any Hindu that lives and let lives. My religion has nothing that can be offensive to any human being, unless there are misunderstandings or misconceptions.

Oft-repeated words, the views shared by only and only Muslims !! Most non-muslims holds a contrary view and that's why they are declared Islamophobes!! I don't know why this aspect of your religion is hidden so deep within your holy books and not visible anywhere in practice!! Do keep in mind - Followers of your religion are in conflict with followers of all other religions in the world and most radicalized in-humane acts like that of beheading innocent people are done by followers of your religion, why??

Says the Muslim whose ppl beheads innocent citizens, rapes women and children, use terrorism, etc. Go travel around the world and see what the world thinks of Muslims

It's people who behead innocent humans, rape women and use terrorism etc., Islam has teachings very opposite to all that. Were those Muslim soldiers who were raping women & children in Iraq and Afghanistan or murdering innocent civilians in their beds??

Oft-repeated views which is shared only and only by Muslims!! Most non-muslims holds a contrary view and that's why they are declared Islamophobes!! I don't know why this aspect of your religion is hidden so deep within your holy books and not visible anywhere in practice!! Do keep in mind - Followers of your religion are in conflict with followers of all other religions in the world!! Most radicalized in-humane acts of beheading innocent people are done by followers of your religion, why??

Beheading is the most humane way of killing anyone. It should be done, under state as a capital punishment, with 1 swift motion of an extremely sharp sword that must sever the neck off the backbone. The process instantaneously chokes the blood flow to the brain and severs the pain receptors in the body so that the death recipient feels no pain. Most importantly, it is awarded in extreme cases and only to those who are most deserving of it such as murderers.

Terrorists use it as a tool to scare people. They are not followers of Islam because they are doing exactly what Islam opposes them to do. Islam even has strict orders to treat the PoW with extreme care and respect. Our Prophet, Caliphs and those who followed them used to treat their PoW's better then themselves. There is a great TV series by the name of 'Omer', watch it if you can, to learn what Islam teaches us and how. It follows Islam through the eyes of one of the most important companions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), Hazrat Umer Ibn-e Khattab who was the 2nd Caliph too.

Beheading is the most humane way of killing anyone. It should be done, under state as a capital punishment, with 1 swift motion of an extremely sharp sword that must sever the neck off the backbone. The process instantaneously chokes the blood flow to the brain and severs the pain receptors in the body so that the death recipient feels no pain. Most importantly, it is awarded in extreme cases and only to those who are most deserving of it such as murderers.

Terrorists use it as a tool to scare people. They are not followers of Islam because they are doing exactly what Islam opposes them to do. Islam even has strict orders to treat the PoW with extreme care and respect. Our Prophet, Caliphs and those who followed them used to treat their PoW's better then themselves. There is a great TV series by the name of 'Omer', watch it if you can, to learn what Islam teaches us and how. It follows Islam through the eyes of one of the most important companions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), Hazrat Umer Ibn-e Khattab who was the 2nd Caliph too.

Why do you even need to kill anyone if your religion teaches not being offensive to anyone or not to hurt anyone? Why would a god tell its creations (if at all they are) to be killed at the first place? How can anyone take any life if they can not create one(by create one I don't mean giving birth to)?

Yeah and Terrorists don't kill in the name of Religion too.

How proud you must be at your ability to sell item songs and promote your women that way, if you do not respect your women, how can you expect anyone else to? To you women are mere items or commodities that are to be enjoyed.
There is huge material available since Prophet's time about slave girls being bought and sold so dismount from the high horse of morality and eat a humble pie.

Last edited:

If beheading in 1 swift motion is more humane and painless then why are animals subjected to a more inhumane and painful killing?

Back
Top Bottom