What's new

Top 4 Fake Wins of the Indian Military

Forced conversion are not necessary. You people still drink urine and think cow dung can protect you from nukes . Now jog on with your bullshit..

Fact Pakistan Was ripped out of India and all you can do is talk and like a snake slither with bullshit
Abuse expected from Senior certified troll who cannot add anything on the topic, just appear to abuse and showing his education level. Over and out

Abuse expected from Senior certified troll who cannot add anything on the topic, just appear to abuse and showing his education level. Over and out
Suck it up gungadin. Th3 whole world is laughing at a nation of liars rapists and piss drinkers...over and out right back at you

You have stopped making any sense at all, Mr Snow Flake.
And a nation of liars makes sense....Mr gungadin

Th3 whole world is laughing at a nation of liars rapists and piss drinkers...over and out right back at you

Well, if that's going to make a country within the top 5 in terms of GDP, in terms of military and in terms of education and research and every other development metrics over Pakistan, I'm sure the neighboring country which is doing sooooooo well will import gallons and gallons of cow piss :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Well, if that's going to make a country within the top 5 in terms of GDP, in terms of military and in terms of education and research and every other development metrics over Pakistan, I'm sure the neighboring country which is doing sooooooo well will import gallons and gallons of cow piss :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
i think you indians will have drunk it all before it gets to the border. laugh on that

i think you indians will have drunk it all before it gets to the border. laugh on that

Dont you guys have an abundance of camels and goats. I'm sure you folks could do just fine with their piss. When you can root a few of them, I'm sure their piss is going to do no harm !:rofl:

Dont you guys have an abundance of camels and goats. I'm sure you folks could do just fine with their piss. When you can root a few of them, I'm sure their piss is going to do no harm !:rofl:
N9 one drinks any kind of urine here...we
Eat camels goats and cow's
Enjoy a nice warm cup of cow piss and apply cow poop interface as it protects your from nukes....only in Indian .... now that's the real Make in India

N9 one drinks any kind of urine here...we
Eat camels goats and cow's
Enjoy a nice warm cup of cow piss and apply cow poop interface as it protects your from nukes....only in Indian .... now that's the real Make in India

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ering-owner-filling-bottles-bodily-waste.html

You eat camels and goats.
You like to dress them up, remove them later that night and then make passionate love to camels and goats.
You then give birth to Camelotaurs
upload_2018-7-5_12-6-10.png

Try swapping Camels for Cows. May be your GDP will get up to at least a tenth of India's.

Back
Top Bottom