What's new

Top 4 Fake Wins of the Indian Military

Hahaha look at all the upset Gangadeshis disliking the video and raging in the comments.

Its only for the recent blunders. You cant put all indian army blunders and failures in one small video, can you?

Depends on how inspired you are and how much production value one creates..
I’m sure you can do better.

You missed 1971, great win of pakistan. They dismembered India to create a new country.
You forgot 1947 when Pakistan took paksitan from you and then militarily took northern areas and half of Kashmir ...oh and dobt forget the 1000 years pf muslim rule

Ouch....phut gayeee

Here is a link to the publisher's website for those interested: https://www.thecjpost.com/

Attached is a screenshot of said website. An absurd amount of articles related to India. 7/10 for effort I guess...

Attachments

• Desperation.JPG
    Desperation.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 1,475
You forgot 1947 when Pakistan took paksitan from you and then militarily took northern areas and half of Kashmir ...oh and dobt forget the 1000 years pf muslim rule

Ouch....phut gayeee
Last time I shared map of India (Undivided India) from 1500-1700AD sourced from authentic sites on the PDF forum and Pak Op run away. muslim rule was never extended beyond Vindhya's even in their best of time. What your historians as well as British historian never tell about empires like Vijay Nagar, Ahom who was quite big and comparing to Mugals/ Slave dynasty. By 17th Century mugals were pushed back by Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Shivaji. You can search those maps. it will help you in correcting your geographic knowledge that India is just Delhi OR parts around Delhi.

Yes, Muslims invaders from Persia, Mangols did killing, conversion of hindus in their peak time and converted lots of them become muslims when they cannot handle the atrocities from invaders. Take a step back and think of history instead of bravado.

Its only for the recent blunders. You cant put all indian army blunders and failures in one small video, can you?

That is not my interest to argue with keyboard warrior and big mouth. Over and out.

Why kill the messenger ? I merely shared the video.

Who’s shooting the messenger?!
Were just saying that Indian armed forces failures are aplenty, would be better to highlight the big **** ups like 1971.
Lath hi khani hai to hathi ki, gadhe ki kyun khayen?

Last time I shared map of India (Undivided India) from 1500-1700AD sourced from authentic sites on the PDF forum and Pak Op run away. muslim rule was never extended beyond Vindhya's even in their best of time. What your historians as well as British historian never tell about empires like Vijay Nagar, Ahom who was quite big and comparing to Mugals/ Slave dynasty. By 17th Century mugals were pushed back by Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Shivaji. You can search those maps. it will help you in correcting your geographic knowledge that India is just Delhi OR parts around Delhi.

Yes, Muslims invaders from Persia, Mangols did killing, conversion of hindus in their peak time and converted lots of them become muslims when they cannot handle the atrocities from invaders. Take a step back and think of history instead of bravado.

That is not my interest to argue with keyboard warrior and big mouth. Over and out.
Forced conversion are not necessary. You people still drink urine and think cow dung can protect you from nukes . Now jog on with your bullshit..

Fact Pakistan Was ripped out of India and all you can do is talk and like a snake slither with bullshit

Were'nt you the same guy who got trolled for putting up a fake B'deshi train's pic and tried to troll India in another thread. Epic fail with this one as well and Lol at your desperation.

I would suggest you to grow a pair of balls and put up the flags of your ill-wretched country before you even try to troll us

What date did India gained independence : 15 Aug 1947.
What date did Pakistan gained independence : 14th Aug 1947.

Pakistan broke India into two/three when India was not even there. Sure, the British Raj was partitioned, but seriously, was that what we call republic of India now?

So folks make up your mind. You cann't have both of the following statements:

"India did't exist before 15th Aug 1947"
"Pakistan broke India on 14th Aug 1947"

Which one?

What date did India gained independence : 15 Aug 1947.
What date did Pakistan gained independence : 14th Aug 1947.

Pakistan broke India into two/three when India was not even there. Sure, the British Raj was partitioned, but seriously, was that what we call republic of India now?

So folks make up your mind. You cann't have both of the following statements:

"India did't exist before 15th Aug 1947"
"Pakistan broke India on 14th Aug 1947"

Which one?

india doesnt exist now....its hindustan......bla bla bla

Back
Top Bottom