What's new

Top 4 current ''Major'' Fake victories of Indian Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
beating Pakistan military is no big deal, Indians shouldn't really think that to be any sort of achievement.
Growing up, Pak kids hear and see no accomplishment of any sort in any field except what the military puts out; there used to be good cricket but that's long gone too. So there is nothing anyone can say or do - even if the Pak military fight a war in each Pak lad's backyard and show how they lose and surrender, still the Pak kids will claim Pakistan won. Human pride and hurt is such.

OK India Won All Wars But Still Could Not Liberate "Pakistan Occupied Kashmir":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You Know Your Beloved Atut Ang

Siachen,So You Ran Up And Grabbed A Barren Peak Behind Our Back When We Were Facing The Threat Of A Potential Soviet Aggression What A Victory:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Why Don't You Gather Some Guts And Tell Your Children You Tried To Do The Same Thing Again In Chumuk But This Time Pakistan Handed Your Posteriors To You:lol::lol::lol:

1971 Congratulations You Won Hiding Behind Bengali Dhotis What A Win!!!!
You delirious sadists! If Pakistan wanted Kashmir they could have took it easily in 1962.
You pretend to be winners but couldn't hold your own despite having a numerical advantage.
All you can do is boast about 1971 which you won with bengali "muslim" help. :lol:

If one were to objectively look at what Bengalis are up to in the GCC, this myth of Pakistan loosing the '71 war would evaporate pretty fast.

beating Pakistan military is no big deal, Indians shouldn't really think that to be any sort of achievement.
Growing up, Pak kids hear and see no accomplishment of any sort in any field except what the military puts out; there used to be good cricket but that's long gone too. So there is nothing anyone can say or do - even if the Pak military fight a war in each Pak lad's backyard and show how they lose and surrender, still the Pak kids will claim Pakistan won. Human pride and hurt is such.
But we are waiting for the mighty "Hannuman" army to attack us, from Parliment drama, then bombay drama, then Uri Attack...all you can do is Sar G KaL strike with your bhooki nangi Sena :lol:

India has the biggest and best part of Kashmir, while Pakistan has a small amount while also being reduced by 1/3rd after loss of East Pak.

We all know who is winning

India has the biggest and best part of Kashmir, while Pakistan has a small amount while also being reduced by 1/3rd after loss of East Pak.

Ye we all know who is winning and whining

I don't normally reply here but I think I should tell you something about Kashmir.

Indian Kashmir (Kahsmir + Jammu + Laddagh + siachin) = 39,000 sq miles
Pakistan Kashmir (Kashmir + GB) = 33, 000 sq miles
China Kashmir = 14,000 sq miles

Pak Kashmir is the most strategic part of Kashmir as it connects the sub continent with central asia through narrow strip of wakhan corridor. Also this is Pak Kashmir which provides more than 500 km of border with China. 5 out of world's 11 highest mountain are also in Pak Kashmir.

India and Indians does claim of winning all the wars but they couldn't take 33,000 sq miles of Kashmir from Pak which they claim as their own territory. Also India doesn't have half of the kashmir.

India and Indians does claim of winning all the wars but they couldn't take 33,000 sq miles of Kashmir from Pak which they claim as their own territory. Also India doesn't have half of the kashmir.

India has never aspired to retake Pakistan occupied Kashmir by military means - since 1948 (start of occupation).

If that was the objective do you really believe Indira Gandhi would have let it pass by at Simla in 1972 - where other territorial gains were returned? The whole idea was to have a political solution. Go read Z A Bhutto's pre-Simla correspondence.

The trouble with you fantasy-league posters is that you have literally nil knowledge of actual historical events, treaties, you don;t read anything except perhaps Dawn (and I'd be surprised even by that was true) - and yet you get a sense of excitement posting this nonsense.

I don't normally reply here but I think I should tell you something about Kashmir.

Indian Kashmir (Kahsmir + Jammu + Laddagh + siachin) = 39,000 sq miles
Pakistan Kashmir (Kashmir + GB) = 33, 000 sq miles
China Kashmir = 14,000 sq miles

Pak Kashmir is the most strategic part of Kashmir as it connects the sub continent with central asia through narrow strip of wakhan corridor. Also this is Pak Kashmir which provides more than 500 km of border with China. 5 out of world's 11 highest mountain are also in Pak Kashmir.

Your values are correct, India is more at 40k sq miles.

However India land is more habitual and can be used more for farming, while Pakistan land is more useless land.

India has never aspired to retake Pakistan occupied Kashmir by military means - since 1948 (start of occupation).

If that was the objective do you really believe Indira Gandhi would have let it pass by at Simla in 1972 - where other territorial gains were returned? The whole idea was to have a political solution. Go read Z A Bhutto's pre-Simla correspondence.

The trouble with you fantasy-league posters is that you have literally nil knowledge of actual historical events, treaties, you don;t read anything except perhaps Dawn (and I'd be surprised even by that was true) - and yet you get a sense of excitement posting this nonsense.

This is Incorrect

India has tried to take Pak Kashmir in all of the past wars but it coudn't take them because it was not possible for India to snatch Pak kashmir militarily. But I don't expect from you to admit that it was easy for India to break east Pak from West Pak because of 1000 miles of distance and very hostile population of EP but this was not the case with Pak Kashmir as it is connected with mainland Pak. So India had achieved what it was easy for her.

Your values are correct, India is more at 40k sq miles.

However India land is more habitual and can be used more for farming, while Pakistan land is more useless land.
No Sir, India had just over 39,000 sq miles while Pak has 33, 300 sq miles if I am not wrong. Also If we talk about Kashmir only and leave GB, Jammu and Laddagh then Pak has same land mass of Kashmir as India has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom