What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

Shame on Top 10 trollers, specially For jai maharaj, Burn in Hell you vegetarian fanatic. Shame on those who support you? Shame on those who thought you do act like slum, But after all He is a slum. So i don't think he is alone responsible for his deeds. his background is more responsible than him. those religious exterimists who brainwashed him are more responsible. Shame on them.

How dare you "offend" India's national Hero.

Jai Maharaj is the internet equivalent of Russell Peters.

South Asians = Indians only !

professional-trollBBJG4p.jpg

You guys should be PROUD of your fellow Indian friend JAI MAHARAJ for making it to the list.

Jai is the only Asian to be on the list and that's quite an accomplishment !

yes we need to congratulate Indians for this achievement

How dare you "offend" India's national Hero.

Jai Maharaj is the internet equivalent of Russell Peters.
hey But I were just appreciating his effort in his own typical style, Wat I did wrong?

Hmmm.... this thread is fun...

LOL. Indians often claim that they are good in Maths !!! LOL !

LOL. Indians often claim that they are good in Maths !!! LOL !

Also have lots of stamina... I mean it would take a very enthusiastic person to sit in front of his computer all day and troll on Pakistani forums...

Indians would win a competition when it comes to sticking their face into their computers... nothing but the glare of their computer screens on their resolute, sweating faces.... always ready and waiting to face off against the Pakistanis...

i personally think Hafizz,Razpak and sinochallenger is the best trolls in the PDF..it'll be tough to say who is going to be win.. :lol: :lol:

I keep telling you Indians they are educators. have you not been brought up to appreciate your gurus?

Aryan_B is actually good a poster, SinoChallenger is a good poster I would go as far as to call him the Jewel of PDF.

hey But I were just appreciating his effort in his own typical style, Wat I did wrong?

What's wrong ? The only thing wrong is you are not born Indian or else you could enroll in India's national Institute for Internet Trolling and you could be as successful as Jai !

Like I said .....The only Asians that can make it to the list are Indians and Jai Maharaj is the King Troll of all Asians.

Jai makes all Asians proud !!!

Jai Ho Maharaj

yes all of us must appreciate this incredible gem of an Indian

Back
Top Bottom