What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

Lol u r typical...u need "haddis" too from USA...then after having that will curse the provvider tooo... :P
Secondly abt compparision u can just see the OP..hee is hell bent on proving u wrong ..njoY

Look it's Shivani and Rajnikant:

:rofl:

Now that is what I call entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top 10 Trolls in Internet History
Top 10 Trolls in Internet History - Internet | ThinkDigit News

10: Willy on Wheels

9. Jai Maharaj

Jai Maharaj is one of those people who go around Internet groups imparting knowledge and wisdom. Jai Maharaj is someone who has taken his own interpretation of Hinduism to heart, and intent on propagating the tenets to everyone on the internet. Every Usenet group that ever existed has witnessed some sort of Jai Maharaj-related activity, but he haunted the groups relating to culture, astrology and vegetarianism the most. Jai Maharaj had a large repository of vegetarianism, the Hindu caste system, and astrology related articles, and copy pasted sections of them repeatedly, contriving them to fit any discussion that was going on. All the effort was mostly an early variant of spamming, to advertise for an online astrology related store by the name of mantra.com. Jai Maharaj is often cited as the number 1 reason why people stopped using the discussion boards on Usenet.

8. RBX

7. The Team Roomba Griefers

6. Jason Fortuny

5. David Thorne

4. Something Aweful and Adam Goldstein

3. Goatse/ hello.jpg

2. Bloodninja

1. Anonymous

Where is you name?

It's too bad bhartis don't get paid. They should throw you guys a biscuit or chapati once in a while.

not a problem sir...i hope you are getting on time......that's why you are able troll perfectly..............

Top 10 trolls in internet history.

1. Hafizz (pakistani )
2. Aryan BB (pakistani )
3. Hongu (pakistani )
4. Sino challanger (pakistani )
5. Chinise Dragon (Chinese)
6. Speeder 2 (pakistani)
7. RazPak(pakistani)

you are forgetting one great false flagger - riksha driver and riaz haq

On a serious note:

There was a time I liked Indian people.

But then I joined PDF.

The usual story.
and the PDF replies:
There was a time i liked to have good discussions and less trolling
But then Razppak joined
It never happnd again :P

Generally Mentally Challenged People never accept they are ill instead they blame others to divert the attention on them...Same logic apply here for the trolls.

For example see who has opened a thread about trolls.:rofl::rofl:

Top 10 trolls in internet history.

1. Hafizz (pakistani )
2. Aryan BB (pakistani )
3. Hongu (pakistani )
4. Sino challanger (pakistani )
5. Chinise Dragon (Chinese)
6. Speeder 2 (pakistani)
7. RazPak(pakistani)

man where are remaining three? You only mentioned 7th lol..

Back
Top Bottom