What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

:offtopic: The topic here is an Indian is on a top ten list for trolling and fine members such as yourself took the opportunity to bash the messenger instead of the message. :no:

Oh is that so? So why don't you tell me how exactly it goes with my name? What exactly is a KingMamba?

lol kingmamba..read the headings before making comments...damn..kids these daya.. :lol: :lol:

lol...you need substance in a trolling thread???thats trolling.. :lol:

and what are you doing here???increasing post count???stupid.. :lol:

and you should post on your country members who got top marks..

At least when I post it makes sense, unlike you who is only posting nonsense that even your fellow Indians would hardly be able to decipher. :no:

and u wear a suicide vest... :yahoo:

Nice one. :enjoy:

Not at all. It only took one Indian about a mile away and I knew he was coming. You should tell your Prime Minister that for the sake of humanity you guys should invest some money into deodorant. It can be a part of your defense budget. :rofl:

Stinky smell is their secret weapon

At least when I post it makes sense, unlike you who is only posting nonsense that even your fellow Indians would hardly be able to decipher. :no:

lol...i dont post that message for my fellow indians here..and talk about your country..not indians...newcomers... :lol: :lol:

:offtopic: The topic here is an Indian is on a top ten list for trolling and fine members such as yourself took the opportunity to bash the messenger instead of the message. :no:

guess I failed in my attepmt...no worries...I know I am not good in trolling and never had that thought process but looking at the better prospects in PDF, I am trying my bit to become a well recognized troll... ;-)

lol kingmamba..read the headings before making comments...damn..kids these daya.. :lol: :lol:

Top 10 trolls in Internet History which just so happens to have an Indian on the list. Definitively a part of the topic.

you must have had previous INTIMATE experiences to be that precise.
say it,you love hairy men.
:P

typical troll comment from Indian troll proving he can not resist trolling even on this thread

Top 10 trolls in Internet History which just so happens to have an Indian on the list. Definitively a part of the topic.

sure..but in 2009..i already posted what will be in 2012..thats also in topic..kid..grow up..you are trying hard..but you'll need a lot of effort to prove yourself..

Back
Top Bottom