What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

it should be decided based on some data like total number of infractions and bans awarded to them..

IMO....chinese fulltime members like Chinese Dragon and waste minded people like Aryan are not just trolls but they are the trollest...but they may not have the numbers to get to the top 10.....victims of a biased system!

South Asians have a curry smell wouldn't single out Indians entirely I actually was roommates with a Nigerian, Indian and bangladesh indian and bangladeshi liked curry also a pakistani running a gas station.

it should be decided based on some data like total number of infractions and bans awarded to them..

IMO....chinese fulltime members like Chinese Dragon and waste minded people like Aryan are not just trolls but they are the trollest...but they may not have the numbers to get to the top 10.....victims of a biased system!

Sir I don't believe trollest is a word.

You weren't trying hard enough. Indians are usually the ones who look like s**t and you could smell them coming about a mile away.
Damn,you must have been under the undies of numerous fat ugly hairy Indian uncles to be that specific bout the smell thing. congo!

Q. What do you say to a Pakistani at Christmas?
A. A quart of milk, a loaf of bread and a pack of Marlboros please.

KingMamba93 What do you call a Pakistani who owns a camel and a goat?
-- Bisexual.

:rofl::rofl:

Not even a smirk. Nice try though I just hope for your sake your smell isn't as bad as your comedy.

Back
Top Bottom