• Imran Khan

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Mulana Diesel Fazal-ur-Rehman

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Others

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
Acha to khawjah Asif or Saad Rafiq in main Se naik Hain? :D

There is no other individual who can top Zardari, he and his party are on a whole other level when it comes to corruption.

Except maybe Altaf Hussain . . .

Just 3 Choices? :o:o_O:hitwall:
Never mind , I'll just write it down here.
1):. Asif Ali Zardari (Incompetent+Corrupt)
2):. Raja Rental , Pervaiz Ashraf
3):. Maulana Deisel (Taliban Sympathizer , Halwa ka Nashai (Corrupt))
4):. Altaf Bhai (Spiritual Father of MQM or League of Corruption)
5):. Yousaf Raza Gelani (His Sons were the beneficiaries of His Corruption)

Others are least Corrupt then these Maggots.

When was the last time you went to KPK? If KPK is not seeing any progress, how come its leading in health, education and police compared to all the other Provinces?

I live in Lahore where the Punjab Government spends 60% of its Budget. I still have to buy Mineral Water, and God save me if i get cornered by Punjab Police. Crime in Lahore according to the latest stats is at an all time high whether its kidnapping, robberies or rape. I would argue, PML-N governance between 2008-2013 was far better than what it is today.
How is education/health/police improved compared to other provinces? Do you have facts?

Punjab population is 91,379,615(2012) and KPK population is 26,896,829(2012) and Punjab is growing faster than other provinces. Definitely it needs more money just like a big family needs more money to support family.

Nice one... i am rebuked and am burning in misery... you have done a great deed to Imran Khan sir, please i wish you actually get a pay check from him...

Nice... seems you are not in the habit of reading before you type a reply...
You have it before sayin to me

What corruption have they done? Where are the cases against them in NAB?

As far as i know, Jahangir Tareen is now going to be the highest paying Parliamentarian. This is quite amusing because his wealth is only a fraction compared to that of Nawaz Sharif and many other veteran politicians in PPP and PML-N. Oh, and how can i forget Maulana Diesel.

He was professor in Punjab university in 90's .... how can a professor earn so much that he's now among the top Pakistani rich families? M not even concerned about how much tax he pays to the GOV... when he became minister in Musharaf Era wallah his life changed and he became owner of sugar mills which are producing 60000 tons sugar ... he even did 15 billion rupees worth investment in IPP power plant

mein use ahem nahi samajta...
Bhai yeah sab hum per azab banay hovay hain.. jab tak yeah zinda hai humain ahmiyat to daini paray gi..
Yeah sab haram ki kami to kha hi rahay hain balkay yeah apni anay wali naslon ko dozakh mein lay jaingay...
Hamaray hukamran hain awaz nah uthai to gunahgar hongay hum sab...
Ishaq dollar or in jaisay sab marasi duzakh ka indhan hain.. fazul ur rahman ka larka adnan nami sab mardan walon ko is ka pata hai... sab choron ko ahmiyat daini chahiyay
Yeah mera khiyal hai..

Last edited:
He was professor in Punjab university in 90's .... how can a professor earn so much that he's now among the top Pakistani rich families? M not even concerned about how much tax he pays to the GOV... when he became minister in Musharaf Era wallah his life changed and he became owner of sugar mills which are producing 60000 tons sugar ... he even did 15 billion rupees worth investment in IPP power plant

I think i am in a good place to answer this question because Jahangir Tareen's nephew was in the same class as me, he's an Aitchisonian.

First of all, Jahangir Tareen comes form a wealthy family as his father was a big landowner. He was able to go for an MBA in the 70's to the US, that was not cheap at the time. Yes he was a Professor but that was a part time job and his real source of income at the time was through his lands. His luck changed when he married Amina Tareen. Through her connections, he was able to use Ahmad Mahmoud's money who is his brother in law to make it big and he already possessed exceptional Management Skills. He joined the Sugar Mills Business and Pepsi through Ahmad Mahmood, through these ventures along with modernizing his farms he grew his wealth to Billions. Off course he cut corners, there is no doubt about it but by the time he joined Musharraf's Government he was already very rich.

So essentially, it was his marriage and his shrewd Business Making with Ahmad Mahmood that threw him into the Rich Club. Off course he cut corners, but that's still better because the money was private, unlike Nawaz Sharif and Zardari who have looted the Government coffers. Besides, if he has so much skeletons in his closet why hasn't the N League Government arrested him?

How is education/health/police improved compared to other provinces? Do you have facts?

Punjab population is 91,379,615(2012) and KPK population is 26,896,829(2012) and Punjab is growing faster than other provinces. Definitely it needs more money just like a big family needs more money to support family.

Here you go. A very extensive survey conducted by Herald, second is Pildat which states that KPK beat all other Provinces in terms of Governance Post 2013.

Herald Survey - DAWN.COM - DAWN.COM

You're more than welcome to share your data that states that Punjab has better governance. The only thing i ask is that you share data that is Post 2013 when PTI took KPK Government, that would be Apples to Apples. Also keep in mind, PML-N has ruled Punjab for over 30 years and PTI for 3. Its a shame that even after ruling for 35 years, PML-N has failed to fix the Police and Health Care Sector.

I think i am in a good place to answer this question because Jahangir Tareen's nephew was in the same class as me, he's an Aitchisonian.

First of all, Jahangir Tareen comes form a wealthy family as his father was a big landowner. He was able to go for an MBA in the 70's to the US, that was not cheap at the time. Yes he was a Professor but that was a part time job and his real source of income at the time was through his lands. His luck changed when he married Amina Tareen. Through her connections, he was able to use Ahmad Mahmoud's money who is his brother in law to make it big and he already possessed exceptional Management Skills. He joined the Sugar Mills Business and Pepsi through Ahmad Mahmood, through these ventures along with modernizing his farms he grew his wealth to Billions. Off course he cut corners, there is no doubt about it but by the time he joined Musharraf's Government he was already very rich.

So essentially, it was his marriage and his shrewd Business Making with Ahmad Mahmood that threw him into the Rich Club. Off course he cut corners, but that's still better because the money was private, unlike Nawaz Sharif and Zardari who have looted the Government coffers. Besides, if he has so much skeletons in his closet why hasn't the N League Government arrested him?

thank you for telling me about his background

Ya, corruption is monetary only not moral. Ask your zani khan how much morally corrupt he is, his libido has numb his senses. Tell him to give another dharna against these politicians, take out million people on streets.

Sorry to say but i think to you too, Progress means Motorway, Metro and Flyovers only.

That's why Infrastructure of Punjab is way way better then Sindh Baluchistan and KPK.... Plus there are many New Hospitals under construction in Rawalpindi Multan Lahore
Expansion of Gov Hospitals are Under Way in Faisalabad and Sahiwal
Newly and recently inaugurated Hospitals In Lahore Bedian Road By Shahbaz Shareef and new hospital in Narrowal by Ahsan Iqbal and New Block of Benazir Hospital in Rawalpindi by Hanif Abbasi pics are already shared by me in Infrastructure Development in Pakistan you can go there to see them ...

I would have casted all three votes to Zardari if there was such an option available.
During 2008-13 in center, and for almost a decade now in Sindh, he and his cabal of white collar criminals have siphoned more cash into their foreign bank accounts than rest of all political and military candidates combined.

Back
Top Bottom