What's new

Top 10 Fighter Jets (Your 2 Cents)

He explain th tactics to counter the MKI, may be falcon can take few MKI, but that doesnt make superiority of F16. A experienced MKI pilot also know how to keep blown up Falcons. For your knowledge although most of fights ended in WVR but none of them by gun-down. For gun point you need to come just 2-4 km behind the opponent which is too risky especially if your opponent is highly maneuverable.

Because Indian MKI doent use NATO compatible link16, they have IAF own unique data link. bro:azn:
:smokin:
Dude ur agitating first you said that bison Created problems for them then know your saying that su 30 is highly manuverable Indian Pilots did not even Get one Kill On them he says that in the Video and the purpose of these excersice is DOG FIGHT WVR no matter What AND i know For sure you did not watch that original Video by him and if you did you were so jealous i can feel it
their is no comparison of Pilots here its the Planes that what he explained in the video that their experienced su-30 pilots came in bison thinking they would out do Us like they did in india where he admits that indians were fighting new recruits with less then 100 hours on the F-16
and He said The SU-30 was so big and a Hugh RCS that it was No problem for f-22 to blow its brains out (so not a highly manuverable Plane)

But if it makes you Happy

1.)FGFA
2.)SU-30
3.)LCA/RAFAEL
4.)MIrage2000
5.)mig29
6.)Mig27
8.)jaguar
9.)mig21 bison
10).mig 21 non bison

I HOPE UR happy

Dude ur agitating first you said that bison Created problems for them then know your saying that su 30 is highly manuverable Indian Pilots did not even Get one Kill On them he says that in the Video and the purpose of these excersice is DOG FIGHT WVR no matter What AND i know For sure you did not watch that original Video by him and if you did you were so jealous i can feel it
their is no comparison of Pilots here its the Planes that what he explained in the video that their experienced su-30 pilots came in bison thinking they would out do Us like they did in india where he admits that indians were fighting new recruits with less then 100 hours on the F-16
and He said The SU-30 was so big and a Hugh RCS that it was No problem for f-22 to blow its brains out (so not a highly manuverable Plane)

1.)FGFA
2.)SU-30
3.)LCA/RAFAEL
4.)MIrage2000
5.)mig29
6.)Mig27
8.)jaguar
9.)mig21 bison
10).mig 21 non bison

I HOPE UR happy

The Su-30 is one of the best fighter jets... That is why chinese clowned chinese version..... And you just got few JF-17 and F-16's neither you don't have F-22 nor the F-16's in number...... MKI got high RCS of course.... But with powerful Radar.... anyways by reading after your post... I understand one thing... you are kid...

Firstly dude use parenthesis plz bez it is very hard to read your post.

Second, Do you know the differnce b/w dogfight & WVR........:rofl:

Raptor is surely better than MKI, but we are talking about F16 arnt we.:lol:

And last your is post is completely...****.

F-15E hands down.

f15afghanistan_2_20081109.jpg

In this world ever never any nation counted it's jet in top 10 and not even rated it..
here my some Indian mates are doing this...
I will just say dear ones that greatest bullshit..:angry:
atleast let LCA get into service.....:sick:
Edit: my fault not any sensible Indian poster mentioned LCA (if mentioned mentioned in Under development projects)...:yu:

1.)FGFA
2.)SU-30
3.)LCA/RAFAEL
4.)MIrage2000
5.)mig29
6.)Mig27
8.)jaguar
9.)mig21 bison
10).mig 21 non bison

I HOPE UR happy

:haha:
Mig-21, second generation aircraft in top 10. Yeah that's it. :lol:

1. F-22 Raptor
2. F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter
3. F-15 Strike Eagle
4. F-16 Fighting Falcon
5. F-18 Super Hornet
6. F-117 Nighthawk
7. J-20
8. EruoFighter Typhoon MR
9. Rafale MR
10. F-14 Tomcat :p

1. F-22 Raptor
3. F-15 Strike Eagle
4. F-16 Fighting Falcon
5. F-18 Super Hornet
6. F-117 Nighthawk
7. J-20
9. Rafale MR

:usflag:
:omghaha::omghaha:
:coffee:

1. F-22 Raptor
3. F-15 Strike Eagle
4. F-16 Fighting Falcon
5. F-18 Super Hornet
6. F-117 Nighthawk
7. J-20
9. Rafale MR
No...No...No...Yer way off...

01- P-51 Mustang
02- P-38 Lightning
03- P-47 Thunderbolt
04- P-40 Warhawk
05- F-4U Corsair
06- Typhoon
07- Rafale
08- PAK-FA
09- J-20
10- C-21

1. F-22 Raptor
3. F-15 Strike Eagle
4. F-16 Fighting Falcon
5. F-18 Super Hornet
6. F-117 Nighthawk
7. J-20
9. Rafale MR

F-117 is a fighter? :yahoo:

F-117 is a fighter? :yahoo:

hey watch it i had one when i was five my dad got it for me it had sticky with strings going down and the plane at the bottom and and you attached it to the center of the ceilling fan and put batteries in it and and turn it on and it would fly for hours and hours and hours till the battery died and then i got mad and i broke it one day

here is the best fighter plane whch changed world
1 Nakajima Ki-84 Hayate
2 Chance Vought F4U Corsair
3 Lockheed P-38 Lightning
4 Mitsubishi A6M Zero
5 Yakovlev Yak-3
6 North American P-51 Mustang
7 Focke-Wulf FW 190
8 Supermarine Spitfire
9 Messerschmitt Bf 109

here is the best fighter plane whch changed world
1 Nakajima Ki-84 Hayate