3) F-35
4) Rafale
5) Su 35
6) Su 30 MKI
7) Euro Fighter
8) F-16 IN
9) Growlers (How can you forget them!)
10) Mig 25 Bomber. :D

f-15 eagle is certainly not better than su-30 mKI.
eurofighter typhoon is better than dassault rafale.
it's FGFA.
To this date, several F-15C and F-15E has been fitted with AESA radars. None of India's Su-30MKI have been fitted with an AESA, and even if possible future AESA-integration is up for discussion. Apart from that, the Su-30MKI and the F-15E are pretty similar. I'd give the edge to the F-15 in a BVR-combat type scenario and in a strike mission, but to the Su-30MKI in WVR-combat seeing as it has TVC.

How did you come to the conclusion that the Eurofighter would be better than the Rafale?

My list (More like a personal ranking, do not judge)
1. F-22
2. PAK FA
3. J-20
4. F-35
6. F-15E
7. Su-35BM
8. Typhoon
9. J-15 naval fighter
10.Su-30MKI
and some more for fun
11. J-11B
12. F-15C
14. F-16C
15. J-10
16. MiG 29
17. HAL Tejas
18. Mirage 2000
19. F-16A
20. F-4E

1. F-22
2. PAK FA
3. J-20
4. F-35
6. F-15E
7. Su-35BM
8. Typhoon
9. J-15 naval fighter
10.Su-30MKI
and some more for fun
11. J-11B
12. F-15C
14. F-16C
15. J-10
16. MiG 29
17. HAL Tejas
18. Mirage 2000
19. F-16A
20. F-4E

I think F-16s are way advanced then F-15,f-18 Where F-15,f-18 Shines is in range, given same weapons in a dog Fight wvr F-15and f-18 would Loose to F-16

I think F-16s are way advanced then F-15,f-18 Where F-15,f-18 Shines is in range, given same weapons in a dog Fight wvr F-15and f-18 would Loose to F-16

Have you seen the nose cone of F15?? Go and see it.. then put any big comments...

The term beyond-visual-range missile (BVR) usually refers to an air-to-air missile (BVRAAM) that is capable of engaging at ranges of 20 nmi (37 km) or beyond.

So WVR means 0-20 miles...

Active:

1.F-22
2.Su-35BM
3.EF-2000
4.Rafale
5.Su-30
6.F-15SE
7.F-18SH
8.MiG-29M/M2
9.F-16 E/F
10.Jas-39 Gripen

My List Active

1.F22
2.Rafale
3.F16 Block 60/Sufa
4.Su 30 Mki/Su 35BM
5.F18 Super Hornets
6.F15SE
7.Eurofighter Typhoon
8.Mig 29
9.Chinese Su 27/30 copies
10.J10

In future

1.F22
2.PAKFA
3.F35
4.J-33
5.J20 or J21 whatever they call it
6.AMCA
7.J10 B/C/D
8.LCA MK1/2
9.Groppen NG
10.JF17 Block 1/2/3

1. F-22
2. PAK FA
3. J-20
4. F-35
6. F-15E
7. Su-35BM
8. Typhoon
9. J-15 naval fighter
10.Su-30MKI
and some more for fun
11. J-11B
12. F-15C
14. F-16C
15. J-10
16. MiG 29
17. HAL Tejas
18. Mirage 2000
19. F-16A
20. F-4E

You just gave spark to dead thread my friend..............:woot:

Have you seen the nose cone of F15?? Go and see it.. then put any big comments...

The term beyond-visual-range missile (BVR) usually refers to an air-to-air missile (BVRAAM) that is capable of engaging at ranges of 20 nmi (37 km) or beyond.

watch the whole video of the Us colnel that was in with the IAF in exercise where he makes fun of it and in that video the colnel said that f-16 would take on the su30mki because the thrust vectoring in su 30 makes the airplane drop in the air in a dogfight and said that the best dog fighter besides f-22 was f-16 when compared to the american line up with te indians

So WVR means 0-20 miles...

watch the whole video of the Us colnel that was in with the IAF in exercise where he makes fun of it and in that video the colnel said that f-16 would take on the su30mki because the thrust vectoring in su 30 makes the airplane drop in the air in a dogfight and said that the best dog fighter besides f-22 was f-16 when compared to the allied line up with te indians

where they had rafale(observer only), korean f-15 f-16 viper(USAF) and other indian air craft

watch the whole video of the Us colnel that was in with the IAF in exercise where he makes fun of it and in that video the colnel said that f-16 would take on the su30mki because the thrust vectoring in su 30 makes the airplane drop in the air in a dogfight and said that the best dog fighter besides f-22 was f-16 when compared to the allied line up with te indians

where they had rafale, korean f-15 f-16 viper and other indian air craft

:woot:
Anoyher illusnist post by bigzgvr4,keep it buddy. You will become best troll of pdf very soon.
Even Mig21 created problem for falcons in an Indo-USAF exercise. And every buddy accept that Mig29 is better dogfighter than falcons.:bunny:

My List Active

1.F22
2.Rafale
3.F16 Block 60/Sufa
4.Su 30 Mki/Su 35BM
5.F18 Super Hornets
6.F15SE
7.Eurofighter Typhoon
8.Mig 29
10.J10

In future

1.F22
2.PAKFA
3.F35
4.J-33
6.AMCA
7.J10 B/C/D
8.LCA MK1/2
9.Groppen NG
10.JF17 Block 1/2/3

Seriously bro..............................

Anoyher illusnist post by bigzgvr4,keep it buddy. You will become best troll of pdf very soon.
Even Mig21 created problem for falcons in an Indo-USAF exercise. And every buddy accept that Mig29 is better dogfighter than falcons.:bunny:

Seriously bro.

point mistake in my assesment and the reason for them too bro and about Pakistani posters well any thing they get freee from any one whosupplies them is the best at one time when french were willing to give them latest wepons and avionkis suite for ther JF17 french had the best tech but when they trund dowm pakistani request french were the most clumsi, treachorous and greedy wepons supplier in the world so was USA when they dint gave them the tech pakistan asked for free and withowt strings attached hope you got my point sir

My List Active

1.F22
2.Rafale
3.F16 Block 60/Sufa
4.Su 30 Mki/Su 35BM
5.F18 Super Hornets
6.F15SE
7.Eurofighter Typhoon
8.Mig 29
10.J10

In future

1.F22
2.PAKFA
3.F35
4.J-33
6.AMCA
7.J10 B/C/D
8.LCA MK1/2
9.Groppen NG
10.JF17 Block 1/2/3

OMG JF-17, i like that jet, but 10 position? Where MIG-29M/KUB or MIG-35?

I think that Pak Fa will be better than F-22,
PAK FA(from Russian sources) benefits - perfect maneuveribilty, range, 16 hardpoints.
F-22 benefits - stealth,speed.

Bro he siad that the bison upgraded mig 21 was used by their senior more experienced fighters that flown in and said it had a realy nice UPgrade CallED "BISON" hint*he was being sarcastic* i know how military lingo is Cuz i served and know when some one is being sarcastic and He Said that Compared to f-22 the su-30 had a big RCS and IN a DOG fight When He is Jamming electronics it is a Easy pick to Blow his Brains out Exact Word and then some one asked him what was the best dog fighter in the excersice he said besides f-22 it was the viper(f-16) how they are compared to f-16 we have he Said that experienced F-16 Pilots will have NO Problem with Su-30 and then he explained the TVC of SU-30 and How it Drops in Altitude when the pilot Uses it and explain When F-16 is coming Around the Back and when su-30 uses that TVC it will LOOSE Altitude and Will BE in the GUN SIGHT OF THE F-16 pilot for inexperienced pilot of the f-16 they will get a shook because they will be thinking that the pilot is doing some other manuever but for experienced F-16 dog fighter he knows when YOu loose altitude turning Thats where you HIt em he also explains that indians had many fratracide in the air and every one was linked in through Data link except you guys and did not know where the fight was hence sitting ducks and first they shoot their own people and then started calling in the awacs asking about the target by that time some one else came and shot all of them
then some one asks hiim about the difference between PESA radar of Su-30 and THE AESA radar of F-22
WAtch the Original video ON YOU TUBE

when it comes to satisfying indian agenda You guys even Fabricate the point that some one is making in case of the USAF COLONEL just to satisfy your Mind

Bro he siad that the bison upgraded mig 21 was used by their senior more experienced fighters that flown in and said it had a realy nice UPgrade CallED "BISON" hint*he was being sarcastic* i know how military lingo is Cuz i served and know when some one is being sarcastic and He Said that Compared to f-22 the su-30 had a big RCS and IN a DOG fight When He is Jamming electronics it is a Easy pick to Blow his Brains out Exact Word and then some one asked him what was the best dog fighter in the excersice he said besides f-22 it was the viper(f-16) how they are compared to f-16 we have he Said that experienced F-16 Pilots will have NO Problem with Su-30 and then he explained the TVC of SU-30 and How it Drops in Altitude when the pilot Uses it and explain When F-16 is coming Around the Back and when su-30 uses that TVC it will LOOSE Altitude and Will BE in the GUN SIGHT OF THE F-16 pilot for inexperienced pilot of the f-16 they will get a shook because they will be thinking that the pilot is doing some other manuever but for experienced F-16 dog fighter he knows when YOu loose altitude turning Thats where you HIt em he also explains that indians had many fratracide in the air and every one was linked in through Data link except you guys and did not know where the fight was hence sitting ducks and first they shoot their own people and then started calling in the awacs asking about the target by that time some one else came and shot all of them
then some one asks hiim about the difference between PESA radar of Su-30 and THE AESA radar of F-22
WAtch the Original video ON YOU TUBE

when it comes to satisfying indian agenda You guys even Fabricate the point that some one is making in case of the USAF COLONEL just to satisfy your Mind

He explain th tactics to counter the MKI, may be falcon can take few MKI, but that doesnt make superiority of F16. A experienced MKI pilot also know how to keep blown up Falcons. For your knowledge although most of fights ended in WVR but none of them by gun-down. For gun point you need to come just 2-4 km behind the opponent which is too risky especially if your opponent is highly maneuverable.

Because Indian MKI doent use NATO compatible link16, they have IAF own unique data link. bro:azn:
:smokin:

OMG JF-17, i like that jet, but 10 position? Where MIG-29M/KUB or MIG-35?

I think that Pak Fa will be better than F-22,
PAK FA(from Russian sources) benefits - perfect maneuveribilty, range, 16 hardpoints.
F-22 benefits - stealth,speed.

JF17 is still evolving but the handikap deu to russian smokey engines and spare parts or avibility are a major sore point + chinese systems are not yet tested be it avioniks or engine at a international level

Now i was talkin about latest Upg on Mig 29=Mig 29M/K& KUB...Mig 35 is still not operational as there is no market even russian airforce is not very optomistik about that

now F22 is still the best as its in service for quite some time and matured paltform and has even seen numerous battels aswell + do you think americans wount have made some minor & major upg's on it since it came almost a decade back no dought PAKFA is a major milestome in russian aviation hirtory & russians were working on it even before USA i meran stealth they even made Su47 Berkut & Mig i dont rember the name but chinese did copy its design for there J33 but its still eveolving and nobody can tell whether russians wont do any external changes on it like covered engines and exsauhst nozels

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom