What's new

Top 10 Fighter Aircraft in Service

Which one do you regard as the best Fighter Aircraft.

• Total voters
Some of them not in service, some not even participated in any battle, and 2 of them are 5th generation, how can you be sure they are the best

When did T-50 get in service, I thought it only took maiden flight 1 year ago. Did I miss something really important? Mig 35, F 35 and gripen NG took flight waay before T-50, and they'll probably go into service before T-50. Plus, no one with their right mind would rank Typhoon below Raphale.

Mig 35, F 35 and gripen NG took flight waay before T-50, and they'll probably go into service before T-50.
I am sorry but it might not be true....T50 is supposed to enter in service by 2015 while NG in 2017, Mig35 and F35 no one has any idea about them. F35 might make before 2015 but mot sure of that too. But its correct he should have included T50 in this list also.

I also think everybody forgot about F16 block 60 or more specific the much advanced version F16IN or Super Viper. Sorry but i don't think J10 stand a chance against both these versions of f16.

Its the f-22 at the top, was that so difficult ? :coffee:

Bandwidth wasted :eek:

When did T-50 get in service, I thought it only took maiden flight 1 year ago. Did I miss something really important? Mig 35, F 35 and gripen NG took flight waay before T-50, and they'll probably go into service before T-50. Plus, no one with their right mind would rank Typhoon below Raphale.
India ranked Rafale above Typhoon after long series of trials :P Typhoon is an expensive bird that lacks proper air to ground capabilities .

Back
Top Bottom