What's new

TOP 10 COUNTRIES THAT HATE/LOVE U.S.A THE MOST

Being old does not deny the oneliner the truth, which still holds.

And please look at my flags again. Canada is only a temporary location, not nationality.

On a serious note, the hate that Pakistanis profess for USA does not hold true when it comes to a chance to go there. Hence, it is not really hate, merely anger at the lack of a chance to go to USA.

Yes i guess 89% Pakistanis want to go to USA.. and have no issues with sanctions,killing of our soldiers,violations of laws in our country,drone strikes and other issues? good analysis sir.

Yes i guess 89% Pakistanis want to go to USA.. and have no issues with sanctions,killing of our soldiers,violations of laws in our country,drone strikes and other issues? good analysis sir.

Issi liye to kaha na keh visa kee line khol do. Phir tamasha dekho kiyaa hota hey. Doodh ka dooh aur pani ka pani ho jaye gaa.

Sab hate wate piyaar mein badal jaye gaa.

Do you know how ignorant you sound like?

Not ignorant Sir. My observation is pretty accurate.

Back to the topic, the percentage of Pakistanis professing to "hate" USA is exaggerated and can be easily converted into a more favorable opinion by increasing constructive interactions.

Back to the topic, the percentage of Pakistanis professing to "hate" USA is exaggerated and can be easily converted into a more favorable opinion by increasing constructive interactions.

Not really.... people used to like USA even during the 90s when we were sanctioned... wonder what went wrong now?

Not really.... people used to like USA even during the 90s when we were sanctioned... wonder what went wrong now?

That is the point. It has not "gone wrong" any more or less than what it was in the past. The anti-American tap is turned up or down by intent by those who benefit from such manipulations. Right now it is turned down after the deluge during Salala and Raymond Davis. It will be turned up if needed for aid negotiations, and then turned down again. Pretty simple, Sir.

That is the point. It has not "gone wrong" any more or less than what it was in the past. The anti-American tap is turned up or down by intent by those who benefit from such manipulations. Right now it is turned down after the deluge during Salala and Raymond Davis. It will be turned up if needed for aid negotiations, and then turned down again. Pretty simple, Sir.

Please dude... i dnt want to argue with a guy who lives in some foriegn country n think he knows more abt the common Pakistan than a guy who lives there n interacts with people..

Most Pakistanis can not differentiate between American policies and the country itself, hence the ill-informed rhetoric against the Americans. But on a personal level, they would do exactly as you pointed out; get in line for a visa.

They may have valid reasons for looking for an exit, the fact remains that they dislike the US (policies) but are still eager to get a green-card or nationality.

-- RazorMC

Most Pakistanis can not differentiate between American policies and the country itself, hence the ill-informed rhetoric against the Americans. But on a personal level, they would do exactly as you pointed out; get in line for a visa.

They may have valid reasons for looking for an exit, the fact remains that they dislike the US (policies) but are still eager to get a green-card or nationality.

-- RazorMC

Thank you for saying that clearly, that what these survey identify is only ill-informed rhetoric, and not any deep-seated hatred of USA. I am sure that both countries can, and will, be able to continue to work together. That ongoing relationship is more important for us than them.

@LiberalAtheist

What about Europe? Some of them are very anti:usflag:

Hey,

I have lived in Eurpoe for a quite period of time to understand their per logic toward the US. In the UK, France, Poland, and Austria, the US is being hated out of jealousy. While in German, Spain, and Italy the US is being hated for silly claims such as " They are hijacking our country "

In the UK, the US is being hated on a cultural, historic, and social level, mostly I used to hear things like " the US has stolen the English langauge and they manipulated it to it became what it is now "

When I told some people I met that I happen to be an American citizen, people start staring at me like :woot:

In short, aside from the US's FP, most nations are deadly jealous at what the US is what it PRESENTLY is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strong U.S. support of Israel has long been generating enmity in Muslim nations, including Jordan, Turkey and Egypt, plus the Palestinian territories.
The negative view of America in China — where we're the biggest consumer of Chinese exports -- may come from government efforts to paint the U.S. as a hypocritical nation that badger

The US must do something, whereby it will reach a degree, it can apply a tremendous pressure on
- Firstly and strongly - ISRAEL and Palestine, otherwise the terrorists scums will continue their terrorism.

Only some countries are survied in 2013(not include India in 2013), however, in 2012
Opinion of the United States (2012) - Indicators Database | Pew Global Attitudes Project
Percent responding Favorable (2012)
COUNTRY 2012
United States 80%
Italy 74%
Japan 72%
Poland 69%
France 69%
Brazil 61%
Britain 60%
Spain 58%
Mexico 56%
Czech Republic 54%
Russia 52%
Germany 52%
Lebanon 48%
Tunisia 45%
China 43%
India 41%
Greece 35%
Egypt 19%
Turkey 15%
Pakistan 12%
Jordan 12%

Now my "khujli" is relived,,,aahhh :closed:

Being old does not deny the oneliner the truth, which still holds.

And please look at my flags again. Canada is only a temporary location, not nationality.

On a serious note, the hate that Pakistanis profess for USA does not hold true when it comes to a chance to go there. Hence, it is not really hate, merely anger at the lack of a chance to go to USA.

Do you know how ignorant you sound like?
@DESERT FIGHTER He's right a lot of foreign born naturalized citizens I've met tell me the same thing about their people regardless of nationality and this should answer your question

Hey,

I have lived in Eurpoe for a quite period of time to understand their per logic toward the US. In the UK, France, Poland, and Austria, the US is being hated out of jealousy. While in German, Spain, and Italy the US is being hated for silly claims such as " They are hijacking our country "

In the UK, the US is being hated on a cultural, historic, and social level, mostly I used to hear things like " the US has stolen the English langauge and they manipulated it to it became what it is now "

When I told some people I met that I happen to be an American citizen, people start staring at me like

In short, aside from the US's FP, most nations are dealy jealous at what the US is what it PRESENTLY is.
@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom