What's new

Top 10 Attack Submarines in the world

no comment :D:D:D

Don't tell me that you think i am ............. :lol:
Ok,let's go back to the topic !

on topic:
hows development on the barracuda class?

Well,we will receive the first in ~2018.

Exclusive Interview With The French Navy On The Barracuda SSN Program

ready to sell an export variant to Australia?

We propose a conventional version of this submarine to Australia.

SMX® Ocean Conventionally Powered Attack Submarine - Naval Technology

We now hope to win this tender...

It's good, but not quiet enough to be honest. Almost all of the subs i mentioned are more stealthy and have a proven track record of patrols worldwide, meanwhile the yuan has hardly ever indulge in global patrols for a considerable period of time. So it still needs more time to prove itself.
This sounds like a good "proven track record"
The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced | Daily Mail Online
And it's a Song class submarine not the latest Yuan class.

Where do these this guys stand in the list?

USS_Pennsylvania_(SSBN-735)
&
the nascent one
New sub Navy's 'most lethal warship'

Should be number 2 I think or 3.

SSBN not Attack Sub oh well its much much better than other attack subs I suppose

Nice to hear from you @mike2000 is back buddy where have you been? :usflag::usflag::usflag:

The best attack sub in the world is the Astute class sub. even the us agrees.

No we sunk one!!! Oh that was on the last episode of the series The last Ship.

The Last Ship (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh well they are our allies so no contest there!! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!

Well, neither we nor journalists do not have secret information and accurate data so that we are free to build any hypothesis. The best sub can only be chosen in the battle. But even then it is more likely to be a battle of captains and crews than steel.

Exactly.

Having the best sub in the world means little when it is ill maintained or is equipped with poorly trained staffs or personnels.

Royal Navy shame as nuclear submarine HMS Astute left high and dry on Scottish coast | Daily Mail Online

Exactly.

Having the best sub in the world means little when it is ill maintained or is equipped with poorly trained staffs or personnels.

Royal Navy shame as nuclear submarine HMS Astute left high and dry on Scottish coast | Daily Mail Online

Lool What are you on about ? You say the Royal navy. Personnel are poorly trained??:rofl: Old boy.....do you even know the amount of experience our sailors have? We have been building submarines before many asian countries even became independent or knew anything about industrialisation. Lol We have fought actual wars with our subs and have been involved in global patrols with our nuclear subs for about half a century now. What do you even mean by poorly trained staff??lool funny.

Moreover, you cant look at what our dramatic newspapers say about such stuffs, since if you do then NO NUCLEAR SUBMARINE IN THE WORLD IS GOOD. :agree:

AGreenRoad Project - A Science Of Sustainable Health/Success: UK, US, Chinese, Soviet Nuclear Submarines Leaking Radiation, Nuclear Ships Leaking Radiation
China Reports 70 Sailors Die in Submarine Accident in Yellow Sea - NYTimes.com
Russian Nuclear Submarine Goes Up in Flames - The Daily Beast
Russia's Unsafe Nuclear Submarines - NYTimes.com
The Dangerous Degradation Of The U.S. Nuclear Arsenal

Lol so that means all these nations nuclear submarines are discredited using your logic. :lol:

Truth be told, only maybe the U.S Has as much experience as the Royal navy when it comes to naval warfare or expeditionary naval wars. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom