What's new

Top 10 Air Forces of the World (TOPYAPS)

come on man i thought u wont agree u wer saying this.....

[Trukish Air Force ranks 3rd in NATO in terms of fleet size behind the USAF and Royal Air Force with a current inventory of 798 aircraft...
google before posting.. n btw no one gives **** to ur list]

i jst want to know y do u agree with turkey now:sick:

It was ur comment tht Turkish Air Force is good for nothing... so dats y i wrote tht it is not dat worthless... i think u got my point..
Pakistan shuld be in top 10 coz PAF got very nyc combat experience but v lack quantity..
India takes the lead coz it has very nice fighters and a very good Air Defence system.
Israel is better thn turkey coz Israeli Air Force has F16 multi role n F15 Air superiority and ovcos a very good Air Defence System..

PAF is the most experianced airforce in South Asia and islamic world, PAF is the only country (according to my knowledge) that shot down the best (at the time) Soviet, french and U.S planes in history so far. its very important to keep this glorious tradition, but atm you guys really need to grasp the tech side of aviations and build a very strong economy to support neccessary R&D

u r absoultely ryt..
Combat Experience is the main reason for PAF to be in top 10.. other wise at its current inventory n lack of air defence v wuld hav not been in Top 10.. v hav only 60+ F 16 n 30+ JF 17 ( main multi role fighters).. v lack Air Superiority n Air Defence..

btw u forgot to mention Israely fighters.. v shot down thm aswell :P

u r absoultely ryt..
Combat Experience is the main reason for PAF to be in top 10.. other wise at its current inventory n lack of air defence v wuld hav not been in Top 10.. v hav only 60+ F 16 n 30+ JF 17 ( main multi role fighters).. v lack Air Superiority n Air Defence..

btw u forgot to mention Israely fighters.. v shot down thm aswell :P
i know that, they were using american and french fighters so not produced by them

It should be,

1 US
2 China
3 Pakistan(Pakistan shot down Russian & Israili jets too during Soviet-Afghan war & Arab-Israel war without losing its single so it should be above them)
4 Russia
5 Israel
6 UK/France
7 India
8 Turkey
9 Egypt
10 N Korea

It should be,

1 US
2 China
3 Pakistan(Pakistan shot down Russian & Israili jets too during Soviet-Afghan war & Arab-Israel war without losing its single so it should be above them)
4 Russia
5 Israel
6 UK/France
7 India
8 Turkey
9 Egypt
10 N Korea

As it is nicely summed up by americanpakistani we should close the thread

Whatever makes you happy but you can't deny facts. Pakistan had experiance of fighting with many countries & have highly trained best pilots in the world.

1. CHINA
2. Pakistan
3.US
4.RUSSIA
5.ISRAEL
6.UK
7.FRANCE
8.GERMANY
9.TURKEY
10.SAUDI ARABIA

But next time please shot down Israel F-35, TYPHOON, RUSSIA PAK-FA with JF-17

come on man i thought u wont agree u wer saying this.....

[Trukish Air Force ranks 3rd in NATO in terms of fleet size behind the USAF and Royal Air Force with a current inventory of 798 aircraft...
google before posting.. n btw no one gives **** to ur list]

i jst want to know y do u agree with turkey now:sick:

In 798 ,Turkey has 200 F-4,200 F-5,First flight in 1958.

well these list are compiled from one too many so called "top ten" sites which rate by public polls or editor opinions..not an official classification!

I have listed mine WITH REASON. attached.

1. USA i dont need to explain = They can take on the whole world if they have too
2. Russia = Only just because of their very successful arms industry and tech including PAK FA & FLANKERS & S300
3 China. = new super power massive air force soon to include J20
4. RAF = HIGH TECH exceptional training and great assets including typhoon and GREAT COMBAT HISTORY
5. Israel = Best combat record great combat fleet would be higher if they did not rely on USA for so much
6. FRANCE= again great indengious ind and great planes rafale & mirage2000
7. LUFTWAFFE germany = never bet against the germans the training and orgnaisation is exceptional
8. Japan= Well equipped esp eclectronics awacs etc and wealthy and training
9. India = large massive modernisation programme and big GDP and budget to match
10. Turkey= big well equipped air power nato trained F35 soon.

To be fair SWEDEN, SOUTH KOREA TAIWAN SAUIDI, EYGPT, COULD EASIL; REPLACE the last 2 BUT the other last 2 have other stren gths long term which give them the edge.

In 798 ,Turkey has 200 F-4,200 F-5,First flight in 1958.

Turkey's F-4's are all upgraded. Their avionics, radars and communication devices have been upgraded with latest generation devises. Effectiveness of F-4's for Air to ground missions are perfect. Aprox. 100 F-35 will replace them until 2020's...

Back
Top Bottom