What's new

Top 10 | 2013's Most Powerful Politicians in the World.

Ask the website...........
I am debating their claim on PDF. I am least interested in contacting them.
See it has to make logical sense, power mean ability to do things or get things done. What can Imran Khan do even in Pakistan forget about world. Last time he struggled to even get entry in US. So not sure how he is powerful.
People who are top leaders of big country having influence over their decision are anytime more powerful than a person he has least impact. Imran is not even topmost powerful person in Pakistan, I do not think he will get bigger than today. After his rule in KPK, people will realize that talking big does not mean you can deliver.

See it has to make logical sense, power mean ability to do things or get things done. What can Imran Khan do even in Pakistan forget about world. Last time he struggled to even get entry in US. So not sure how he is powerful.
People who are top leaders of big country having influence over their decision are anytime more powerful than a person he has least impact. Imran is not even topmost powerful person in Pakistan, I do not think he will get bigger than today. After his rule in KPK, people will realize that talking big does not mean you can deliver.

Imran Khan is not ruling KPK.

@Aeronaut this website is a fake operated by a guy from lahore, Punjab

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Kim Jung Un. The fatty skinny king of North Korea. I'm writing you from Neptune's account. Chuck Norris had just killed him because he didn't think that I was handsome. All of you, now say that i'm handsome or Chuck Norris will visit you too :devil:

if you click on the link, you will see top 10 worst politicians.
Altaf Hussain is also 3rd at being the worst =D

This is Kim Jung Un. The fatty skinny king of North Korea. I'm writing you from Neptune's account. Chuck Norris had just killed him because he didn't think that I was handsome. All of you, now say that i'm handsome or Chuck Norris will visit you too :devil:

Maybe Chuck Norris will free Kim Jung Un from that fence that he is stuck halfway through. :P

Within a short notice, he can cripple the entire country. He has a lot of support in the Urban Areas, he can call upon millions of people to take to the streets and bring the country to a stand still. Now thats a lot of power, he might not have electoral power but he has street power. There are hundreds and thousands of young Pakistanis whom adore Khan, think of him as a God and would blindly follow him wherever he commands. As demonstrated by his Jalsa's in the major cities, his political party can mobilize the highest number of people among any Political Party.

Top BS article.

Here is my list of most POWERFUL.

1. Vladimir Putin/Xi Jinping
2. Barack Obama
3. Angela Merkel/Mario Draghi/Ben Bernanke
4. David Cameron/The Queen
5. Francois Hollande
6. Netanyahu
7. King Abdullah (KSA)
8. Sonia Gandhi/Manmohan Singh
9. Ali Khamenei
10. Ashfaq Pervez Kayani

Imran Khan the loser in elections, who's provincial government is made impotent by numerous bombings by the TTP, is the second most powerful man in the world. Yes very convincing.

Within a short notice, he can cripple the entire country. He has a lot of support in the Urban Areas, he can call upon millions of people to take to the streets and bring the country to a stand still. Now thats a lot of power, he might not have electoral power but he has street power. There are hundreds and thousands of young Pakistanis whom adore Khan, think of him as a God and would blindly follow him wherever he commands. As demonstrated by his Jalsa's in the major cities, his political party can mobilize the highest number of people among any Political Party.
Lalu Yadav, Mayawati, Jayallalitha and Raj Thakre can also pull crowds. Just getting people to protest but cannot get one thing done. I am not aware of him getting one thing done so far. Anyone who can influence internationally will be considered more powerful by me. Yes Kayani is way more powerful than him.

How is Imran Khan more powerful than Putin, MMS or even Nawaz Sharif. Being popular is one thing and being powerful is another.

You just killed me.......

:omghaha: :haha: :lol: :sarcastic:

1011574_10151821800928278_444559421_n.jpg

seems to be a pti fan :laughcry:

I don't understand:

1- What has Rouhani done yet to call him in top 10? He's just elected as the president of Iran and is yet to do anything major.
He may have potential of good leadership but he's too new to be bestowed such a title on.

2- What's with putting the Lil Fat Kim over there? It is always the same; sabre rattle, attack S.Koean soft targets and claim more money.

Back
Top Bottom