What's new

Toothless sanctions? Iranian oil trade booming, China top buyer

Yawn ..

There is nothing spectacular about this report , it a know fact, US sanction on Iran has provided exemption to India , China , Japan and half a dozen other country ,

Iran used to sell 2.4 million barrels a day this has fallen by half so you can guess its impact on its oils driven economy.

nevertheless , i wish there was no sanction , and that Iran as played a righteous part in global stage, A once great civilization has been ruined by ruling mullah's in the the name of religion .

nevertheless , i wish there was no sanction , and that Iran as played a righteous part in global stage, A once great civilization has been ruined by ruling mullah's in the the name of religion .

typical anglosaxon trash talking: what has the current regime in tehran done that was not in response to concrete security threats from you anglosaxons and zionists? what would any different leadership do differently when zionists are building a jew bomb as dirty as their jew blood and when arab monarchists-cum-zionist running dogs would slaughter every last friend iran has in middle east with the money they earned from selling their oil to anglosaxons and zionists and with the weapons they bought from anglosaxons and zionists with the money? any different leadership, that is, not puppeteered by your anglosaxons?

you anglosaxons lost your political domination on a proud race and now dread of an iran that is finally tending to its own interests and security, so you call the regime crazy for developing militarily AND THEN tried to deny iranians the right of military development because you called them crazy: tell me, you cheap propagandist, is there any evidence you can offer any non-anglosaxons to call iranians crazy or rogueish other than the fact that iranians wanted to defend themselves against you demons? and is there any reason you can offer any non-anglosaxons to denigrate iran's military programs other than the fact that you have staged a smear campaign to call them crazy? deviant, deceitful, disgusting animals you anglosaxons are.

typical anglosaxon trash talking: what has the current regime in tehran done that was not in response to concrete security threats from you anglosaxons and zionists? what would any different leadership do differently when zionists are building a jew bomb as dirty as their jew blood and when arab monarchists-cum-zionist running dogs would slaughter every last friend iran has in middle east with the money they earned from selling their oil to anglosaxons and zionists and with the weapons they bought from anglosaxons and zionists with the money? any different leadership, that is, not puppeteered by your anglosaxons?

you anglosaxons lost your political domination on a proud race and now dread of an iran that is finally tending to its own interests and security, so you call the regime crazy for developing militarily AND THEN tried to deny iranians the right of military development because you called them crazy: tell me, you cheap propagandist, is there any evidence you can offer any non-anglosaxons to call iranians crazy or rogueish other than the fact that iranians wanted to defend themselves against you demons? and is there any reason you can offer any non-anglosaxons to denigrate iran's military programs other than the fact that you have staged a smear campaign to call them crazy? deviant, deceitful, disgusting animals you anglosaxons are.

You need to chill .. no comment on your crap talk

Toothless sanctions? Iranian oil trade booming, China top buyer

Published: 31 January, 2013, 13:20

(Reuters)

Oh my God.. you proved me right!

what did you do?

All of this forum was made to believe, that Iran is under sanctions and this is why Pakistan is not getting paid in dollars!

Get your facts right people! Open your eyes to truth and real life!

Can we have the pipe line now?

You need to chill .. no comment on your crap talk

if you don't have the intelligence to retort and don't have the good bearing to take others' retort to your spewing propaganda, either get lost or stop spewing your anglosaxon propaganda from now. i police the intellectual honesty of all, and those who parrot meaningless, weightless anglosaxon lies and propaganda and hypocrisy will find themselves policed and badgered permanently.

you stay away now

if you don't have the intelligence to retort and don't have the good bearing to take others' retort to your spewing propaganda, either get lost or stop spewing your anglosaxon propaganda from now. i police the intellectual honesty of all, and those who parrot meaningless, weightless anglosaxon lies and propaganda and hypocrisy will find themselves policed and badgered permanently.

you stay away now

to bad for you , i will behave the way i what .. you are not worth my time

to bad for you , i will behave the way i what .. you are not worth my time

haha, in the paltry number of posts you have contributed so far, you have barely been to produce any well-reasoned, sustained argument. in other words, everybody knows you are not an articulate person. so you can behave the stupid way you want, of course, and you will be exposed and mocked each time you do. i never hold back just because you lot are of inferior intelligence and cannot offer an adequate, well-reasoned, articulate reply. i take tremendous joy in it, actually.

haha, in the paltry number of posts you have contributed so far, you have barely been to produce any well-reasoned, sustained argument. in other words, everybody knows you are not an articulate person. so you can behave the stupid way you want, of course, and you will be exposed and mocked each time you do. i never hold back just because you lot are of inferior intelligence and cannot offer an adequate, well-reasoned, articulate reply. i take tremendous joy in it, actually.

I seriously don't want to talk to you or reply to your comment , you are quite racist and don't have any constructive comment to makes so there is no point in arguing with you .

I also saw your comment on against Indians ,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...na-ensure-dams-dont-harm-its-interests-2.html

Hopefully the mod / webmaster ban you

Yawn ..

There is nothing spectacular about this report , it a know fact, US sanction on Iran has provided exemption to India , China , Japan and half a dozen other country ,

Iran used to sell 2.4 million barrels a day this has fallen by half so you can guess its impact on its oils driven economy.

Well said!

Your post would have been OK,

But you earned the scorn of Ayatullah-lackeys by mentioning the reality of Mullahs ruining a great Iranian civilization.

I see the $hit has already been spread by someone claiming to be Chines but he walks and talks like an Ayatullah.

peace

Well said!

But you earned the scorn of Ayatullah-lackeys by mentioning the reality of Mullahs ruining a great Iranian civilization.

I see the $hit has already been spread by someone claiming to be Chines but he walks and talks like an Ayatullah.

peace

Thanks , it a pleasure to finally chat with you , you do write some good/long posts! , wish I had such patience's, have learned a lot about Pakistan after reading your posts .

Cheers

I seriously don't want to talk to you or reply to your comment , you are quite racist and don't have any constructive comment to makes so there is no point in arguing with you .

I also saw your comment on against Indians ,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...na-ensure-dams-dont-harm-its-interests-2.html

Hopefully the mod / webmaster ban you

i am a racist, and i have made good, intellectually honest and gratifying arguments about my racism. my racism is of the most discerning kind: I poke funs at yindoos, but i never envisioned a a form of international jurisprudence in which yindoos' rights will be harmed, and i have consistently said i will always treat yindoos (or the jungle-dwelling viets, or hapless bonzi) better - in words and in actions - than aussies like you, or turkics, jews or coconut pakistanis.

Well said!

peace

ah, you witless man of a pretender of a historian: i mocked you for your (likely feigned) ignorance of politics and history, and running out of a good defense for your feigning or your stupidity, you lined yourself with a stupid aussie to assault my racism (which is real but hardly pertinent to our quarrel this thread).

That is very true. You cannot credibly challenge the principle: That American laws are not applicable to China, Great Britain, Russia, France, etc. Any of these country can trade and aid North Korea. Dare you tell everyone that the American sanction on Viet Nam is less severe than North Korea? Can you explain how is it that US allies Japan, South Korea, and Canada defied US and entered Viet Nam long before US President Bill Clinton lifted the US sanction? I have yet to see a credible explanation of how.

When it comes for you to state the status of true geopolitics nowaday and when usa still keeps its rein over uk/france/ozies/japan/S Korea and keeps cautioning China many times for the consequences of non-compliance with sanctions; you dont mention it. You are twisting facts.

vietnam is self sufficient on grains and food so to speak. north koreans are severely short of food. We are supplying North Koreans with truckload after truck loads but we have our limitations in the donation.

typical anglosaxon

he claims himself Pakistani in another thread

i am a racist, and i have made good, intellectually honest and gratifying arguments about my racism. my racism is of the most discerning kind: I poke funs at yindoos, but i never envisioned a a form of international jurisprudence in which yindoos' rights will be harmed, and i have consistently said i will always treat yindoos (or the jungle-dwelling viets, or hapless bonzi) better - in words and in actions - than aussies like you, or turkics, jews or coconut pakistanis.
An intellectual racist. Welcome to the forum. Certainly your fellow Chinese racists here could use better verses and wit to unite behind.

Iran being under sanctions is selling its God given wealth aka raw petroleum to China at throw away prices.

If the Iranians strike deals with China for lower than market oil prices then it is absolutely a decision between the 2 countiries. China has to run the risk of getting trade retaliation by the us and its allies for trading with Iran

Back
Top Bottom