What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

what about the syrians who donot want that regime and coming out every day and getting killed by this dictator even kids r getting shot at and on head u support it?

TARIQ

You people are so enthusiastic about intervention in Syria. Why dont u call for such intervention in Israel. Why the arabian govts dont talk about this.

The whole point about the West holding "the nuke rights" is that the West will not start a war without clear provocation (Iraq excepted, and i'll remind the Americans about that at every turn).

Israel's nukes serve to prevent a conventional war between many Islamic states and Israel, a repeat of an earlier war as you recall.

If one cohesive party holds the nukes without using them to bully other states, then nukes are handled right.

If all parties (that hate eachother) hold nukes, then the chance for a large war with nuke usage increase exponentially.

So please don't get jealous of "our" western nukes. They serve to prevent ugly longlasting conventional wars.

Wow im jealous. I want a nuke for my back garden just in case this guy turns up.
A term comes to mind "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others" (George Orwell, Animal Farm).
This is the mentality some people hold in the western world and the reason why they are disliked more and more.
20 years ago the baddies were USSR. Now its now Islamic states.

You people are so enthusiastic about intervention in Syria. Why dont u call for such intervention in Israel. Why the arabian govts dont talk about this.

The problem with intervening is who decides where to intervene and where not to intervene. And how much intervention a no fly zone boots on the ground lob a nuke over? Sometimes the intervention kills more innocents than if no intervention etc. So best thing in my opinion is dont and be like china

The problem with intervening is who decides where to intervene and where not to intervene. And how much intervention a no fly zone boots on the ground lob a nuke over? Sometimes the intervention kills more innocents than if no intervention etc. So best thing in my opinion is dont and be like china

So using this logic where is the Palestinan cause. What is the duty of us as muslims??? just sit back and watch them!

So using this logic where is the Palestinan cause. What is the duty of us as muslims??? just sit back and watch them!

No not at all. My point was about western interventions and exactly this how can we have the west who are keen on a no fly zone over libya which hardly had an air force and yet when Israel was bombing lebanon and israel was running out of bombs there were deliveries from US via UK. I think if we are going to have an intervention anywhere in the world israel should be the first place. but western hypocrites will never do that

Yes western alliance will never do that. Its our responsibility to show resistance. Resistance to the oppressor is the only way justice can prevail.

Hazrat Ali A.S said: Oppose the oppressor AND support the oppressed.

Yes western alliance will never do that. Its our responsibility to show resistance. Resistance to the oppressor is the only way justice can prevail.

Shamsheribhai just relax america is on its way down they are going bakrupty busty musty no money. Israel only exists due to american charity. When america go busty israelis go busty also. I hear lots of brave israelis are renewing their European passports to run just at the hearing that iran might get a nuke or 2. can you imagine the effect if iran had a nuke. They dont even need to use it

Ok now i get ur point why u trying hard to defend bashar directly or indirectly, i love syria and syrians r good friends of mine and i don't call for intervention from west. if u ask me i would preffer turky helps the syrians but this regime can't be allowed to suppress this uprising now otherwise it will kill thousands and imprison thousands may be it suits but won't us muslims

btw u didnot answer me u support this regime who is killing kids also and shoot them on their head?
and one more question ur avtar says Allah akbar but u know what this nusiair kafirs supporters say the say there is no God but bashar if u don't believe me ask me i wil post the video again

btw u quoted Ali r.a but u r with the oppressor ( bashar ) against his own ppl why this dbl standard?

Arian bhai i m aware of them i lived in u.s quarter of century ago and studied there for my undergrad.
I dont call for regime change from now i m waiting for this day since i was a child

TARIQ

Ok now i get ur point why u trying hard to defend bashar directly or indirectly, i love syria and syrians r good friends of mine and i don't call for intervention from west. if u ask me i would preffer turky helps the syrians but this regime can't be allowed to suppress this uprising now otherwise it will kill thousands and imprison thousands may be it suits but won't us muslims

btw u didnot answer me u support this regime who is killing kids also and shoot them on their head?
and one more question ur avtar says Allah akbar but u know what this nusiair kafirs supporters say the say there is no God but bashar if u don't believe me ask me i wil post the video again

btw u quoted Ali r.a but u r with the oppressor ( bashar ) against his own ppl why this dbl standard?

Arian bhai i m aware of them i lived in u.s quarter of century ago and studied there for my undergrad.
I dont call for regime change from now i m waiting for this day since i was a child

TARIQ

Very pathetic post. Do u mean that i am hiding that I am shia. Infact in some of my posts I have told myself that I am shia.

frankly speaking I am not confirmed about the relegion of President Asad. once I have read something like that he is Alvi. now you are telling me he is nusairi. Even if he is hindu/christian/kafir he is supporting the palestinan cause. Once hamas leader said that President Asad is the biggest supporter of Palestinan cause among all Arabs. and thats enough for me.

You say he is killing the civilians. While Syrian government is denying this saying foreign elements are involved in shooting civilians. And this seems to be true because of the Syrian stance against Israel, Mossad is very much active there.
While on the other hand Israelis are killing civilians and they dont hide infact admit it. like khuli badmashi. This is a big difference if you can understand.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

And yes Allahu Akbar is my belief. so what are u trying to say about this.... can u explain.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Shamsheribhai just relax america is on its way down they are going bakrupty busty musty no money. Israel only exists due to american charity. When america go busty israelis go busty also. I hear lots of brave israelis are renewing their European passports to run just at the hearing that iran might get a nuke or 2. can you imagine the effect if iran had a nuke. They dont even need to use it

Yes you are right they are going towards self distruction.

I have already stated in past that Iran will be instrumental in leading the role of deaths of millions of Muslims in the region.

In Arabic we call 'Fitna-e-Azeem'

Post Shah Iran has troubled every regional and neighbor state.

I have already stated in past that Iran will be instrumental in leading the role of deaths of millions of Muslims in the region.

lol
batman being his usual brainwashed wahabi self again

What by speaking up for muslims. Cos our frxxn leaders are in americas back pocket. Those fat ugly FuXX zionist royal family of sauds is ok is it

Back
Top Bottom