What's new

Tomorrow two more patrolcraft are joining BN built by KSY

BNS Aparajao and BNS Adommo are joining BN which are built by Khulna Shipyard. They are same class of BNS padma. One more patrolcraft will join by the end of this year. I will post photo tomorrow.

They'd better not be inducted in the same manner as that other patrol craft - Covered in colored ribbons & all as if it wasn't a naval vessel but a pastry ! :angry:

Respect the Boat & the Service - Go for something a little less gaudy ! :)

They'd better not be inducted in the same manner as that other patrol craft - Covered in colored ribbons & all as if it wasn't a naval vessel but a pastry ! :angry:

Respect the Boat & the Service - Go for something a little less gaudy ! :)
does not navy have patrol craft and does not consider them navel vessel ? :/

leave it .. point is we are making patrol vessel :D

Thats good ! :)

I'm saying just don't do to it what you guys did to that other Patrol Vessel/Boat ! :fie:

Go for a more neutral color scheme at its launch - Black...Jet Black ! :smokin:

BNS Aparajao and BNS Adommo are joining BN which are built by Khulna Shipyard. They are same class of BNS padma. One more patrolcraft will join by the end of this year. I will post photo tomorrow.

So why not wait until tomorrow to open the thread, when the news and photo are available??? Are you that desperate????

We can build patrol vessel, it is very good. But, our padma class will be little useful this days. We should buy stealth patrol vessel tech from China and build them in BD.

It will Improve our expertise and defence production capabilities.

He thinks you have posted this thread to gather support for Awami league....

See indians gets your thinking perfectly, you are their natural ally. By the way who will command these petrol crafts, newly promoted (on awami political consideration) 20 some rear admirals and commodores?

Last edited:
yes because i got the news early thats why. it went over your heard as usual.

Question was why you did not wait till news become public? You could not answer that question but slipping and sliding and calling names. Who cares about what you got, without credible news and link this is as good as junk.

Question was why you did not wait till news become public? Who cares about what you got, without credible news and link this is as good as junk.
Question is why should i wait when i got it by myself ? It does not concern you about who cares my posts. I do not post any news without confirmation. I only see your whining here, no one else.

Question is why should i wait when i got it by myself ? It does not concern you about who cares my posts. I do not post any news without confirmation. I only see your whining here, no one else.

You dont have any credible source or link, your word is not credible until backed up by link or source.

Question was why you did not wait till news become public? You could not answer that question but slipping and sliding and calling names. Who cares about what you got, without credible news and link this is as good as junk.

Well ofcourse being a defence enthusiast he wanted to spread this news to his fellow like minded folk as soon as possible , why wait for it to become public? these are stepping stones to a powerful Bangladesh...for his efforts he should be given credit but you my fellow are finding faults in everything he does :disagree:

You dont have any credible source or link, your word is not credible until backed up by link or source.

there are some ppl who has good military source link. Anyway it is beyond your imagination so forget it.

Back
Top Bottom