What's new

Today is 26/11, lest we forget

In years to come Pakistan will be free from major political infuenced corruption cases thanks to the loyal PAKISTAN ARMY but indians will be stuck with their politicians and project will be delayed just like Rafael which was started when i was in college and still not completed
thing is pakistan fauj ruled pakistan for last 68 years either in driving seat or in back seat with remote control all major deccission were and are taken by rawal pindi not islamabad and still there is no end to corruption dont fool yourself.......... if you know what i mean :sarcastic:

tell me can anyone rule peacefully without pak faujs overt or covert help in pakistan :azn:

go abroad and see the life styles of ex pakistani generals and there children ...... but then sanu ki :sarcastic:

waise is this thread about 26/11 and indian nations resolve to keep it alive and take revenge or pak fauj or rafale .... trying to troll me arent you :azn:

In years to come Pakistan will be free from major political infuenced corruption cases thanks to the loyal PAKISTAN ARMY but indians will be stuck with their politicians and project will be delayed just like Rafael which was started when i was in college and still not completed

Those who stayed back had only one reason and that they were terrorists and they did not wanted to lose their safe heavens

If only life were that simple, it was all black and white with no shades of grey.

People do tend to be stubborn, when they ordered out of their homes, by a government, they barely recognise.

People do tend to get old , and incapacitated for medical reason and can not leave their beds.

And even terrorists have wife and children, who won't leave their husbands or father. But that doesn't make terrorist.

I just gave you three very probable scenarios of innocent people you are killing right now. But you would keep your head buried in sand, than believe your army can do any wrong.

dont worry about indian worry about those who did it and those who supported them and those who support the supporters of these terror master minds trust me we will make sure all of them regret it for a long long time to come with remoseless , merciless and unrelenting and painfull suffering :butcher:
Are you a retard or what? I was wishing your nation well and you reply by telling me to worry about the terrorists. Seriously dude you guys are messed up.

Are you a retard or what? I was wishing your nation well and you reply by telling me to worry about the terrorists. Seriously dude you guys are messed up.
you think you are too smart right :azn:

well we wont forget 26/11 and make no mistake we will not let those who did it or those who supported who did forget there sins either

thing is it happened to derail peace prspects between india and pakistan and they got sucsessful in it once again but this time left too many loose ends for us to make it open for all to see the real picture .... it is your nations obsession to bring kashmir in everything and blackmail india for peace over it but take it straight we will niether give kashmir nor we will let you blackmail on it and if you still not change your obsession to hurt india and its interests we will make sure you get it back with interests :coffee:

無間地獄 (Avici) is the lowest level of the Underworld 地獄 (Naraka).

The first one literally means "continuous hell". Usually reserved for those that kill their parents or kill a Buddha, but terrorists belong there too.
In Sanskrit & Hindi Nark called for hell.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom