What's new

Today in kashmir freedom fighters offer gun salute to martyred colleagues

United Nations declared Kashmir as disputed territory.

The whole world recognizes Kashmir as disputed territory.

Organization of Islamic Conference recognizes Kashmir as disputed territory.

We dont care what they think about it .
We only cares about our Indian Constitution

We can sustain with this situation for centuries.
Those who takes arms against us will bite dust .Same for all people in India.
Emotions are one thing and reality is one thing .I have mentioned earlier equation is not balanced as Indians have upper hand with all might n muscle but that doesnt discount the other factors ,e.g occupying forces never take any land specially againt the people own will classical example is Afghanistan

Emotions are one thing and reality is one thing .I have mentioned earlier equation is not balanced as Indians have upper hand with all might n muscle but that doesnt discount the other factors ,e.g occupying forces never take any land specially againt the people own will classical example is Afghanistan

Wrong.
That is where you are absolutely wrong .

We are not from some other continent.We are also from here.
That is why I said we can sustain even for centuries.

Wrong.
That is where you are absolutely wrong .

We are not from some other continent.We are also from here.
That is why I said we can sustain even for centuries.
Even Brits cant hold subcontinent for centuries and India has lot of time to reach at this level ,my arguments are based on logic i.e one sided atrocities as India tries to induct people of Kashmir from 2000 to 2015 but no compatability .

Even Brits cant hold subcontinent for centuries and India has lot of time to reach at this level ,my arguments are based on logic i.e one sided atrocities as India tries to induct people of Kashmir from 2000 to 2015 but no compatability .

Do you have any comprehension issue?
Brits was Europeans not from Indian subcontinent.But we are son of soil ,from same subcontinent.

Flawed logic:
Kashmiris are also in Indian subcontinent.

Whether you likes or not.We will stay there .
We will have the same discussion after UP elections

We can sustain with this situation for centuries.
Those who takes arms against us will bite dust .Same for all people in India.
There won't be ay we.
It would be 26 contries of the region in that case. You are already losing everywhere.

Number of people join the funeral tells the fighters have huge support and sympathy among Kashmiris. But what is actually Pakistan goal help them to gain independence from India or merge it with Pakistani Azad Kashmir or just simply bleed India as one article in a thread a former fighter revealed.
If we would have wanted to bleed india than i guarantee india has even more bigger loop holes in eastern and northen india along with south now unhappy with north.
We only are limited to kashmir because we don't interfer in anyone's internal matters like india is meddling in Pakistan's internal matters and is openly supporting lone rangers like brahamdagh.

It is a pretty small number in a country of 1.3 billion people.

A few thousand (even a lakh, which it is not) of menace doesn't really matter. If they work for the progress of the country and their state, they will be most welcome to access all facilities of the government such as healthcare, education, government service etc.

If they stand against the country and its people, they will suffer the consequences of their actions.
after all kashmiris are killed we will make sure that no hindu in the world remain alive too.
I am saying it on the behalf of all muslims of the planet.

We will have the same discussion after UP elections

Elections will come and go .Governments also changes but Kashmir will be there and we will rule it.

There won't be ay we.
It would be 26 contries of the region in that case. You are already losing everywhere.

If we would have wanted to bleed india than i guarantee india has even more bigger loop holes in eastern and northen india along with south now unhappy with north.
We only are limited to kashmir because we don't interfer in anyone's internal matters like india is meddling in Pakistan's internal matters and is openly supporting lone rangers like brahamdagh.

after all kashmiris are killed we will make sure that no hindu in the world remain alive too.
I am saying it on the behalf of all muslims of the planet.

Yup.And we can see that when our vibrant democracy is thriving with economic growth

So be it .
And we will rule it.
When-youve-done-something-wrong-admit-it.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom