What's new

Today 22nd day Kashmir under curfew and world is sleeping as usual

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are reports, Indian army picking up one male from every family possible. Disappearance at very high rate.

So is Pakistan and its hippie government.
Got an email form the embassy today, like wtf do you want me to do when your not doing much to begin with. I need something to work with.

....and so?....it will keep sleeping. They don't give a sh*t about Kashmir......and they will take sides based on their interests.

Instead of blaming the world...what is Pakistan government/establishment is doing? Crying like a baby?

So is Pakistan and its hippie government.
Got an email form the embassy today, like wtf do you want me to do when your not doing much to begin with. I need something to work with.
Indian are very active, twitter accounts are blocking , youtube channels and daily motion channels are shutting down. Keep striving and bring awareness much as possible by all mean ...

....and so?....it will keep sleeping. They don't give a sh*t about Kashmir......and they will take sides based on their interests.

Instead of blaming the world...what is Pakistan government/establishment is doing? Crying like a baby?
And what should we do attack India and doom @Adonis o_O

Do the best you can do .. whatever you think is right

It's time for Pakistan to act. Make Kashmir, East Pakistan for Indians. If they threaten Pakistan with war, give them a fair warning that Pakistan do not have no first use policy. Imran Khan and Pakistani people needs to sum up every ounce of testicular fortitude and make some tough decisions and stick with it.

This is good actually. It shows Kashmiris are not having any of it. Initial plan was curfew to be lifted after 10 days.

So...it means we don't have a clue of what we should do?..... if we are so helpless, dumb then why even bother crying.....forget what has happened and move on.....
We are not in the position to start war with India, we don't even protest and take this issue to international forums, you're nobody to decide what should we do and what not its govt of Pakistan duty not yours, and stop this rants @Adonis

There are reports, Indian army picking up one male from every family possible. Disappearance at very high rate.

On Social Media like Twitter & Facebook, Endian Troll force reports every page which tries to highlight the true condition in Indian Occupied Kashmir. (IOK) This has happened with me, actually.

I am trying to highlight Mass Graves in IOK, too many and scattered across whole Jammu & Kashmir area. But I have hardly 10 followers. And Diplomacy has already failed, as Endians are promoting peoples to settle in IOK and to marry from IOK.

Whole genocide of Kashmiri peoples is happening before our own eyes. Now or never!

World has moved on to other things. There is a fire blazing in Amazon. Perhaps Bezos should spend some money . Kashmir is so yesterday's news.

Game is bigger than what ever is apparent. IK knows it. And direct armed conflict is not part of this bigger game.

Back
Top Bottom