What's new

To the Webmaster

I also am having same problem.

Do I need to necessarily load the app on my phone?

I also am having same problem.

Do I need to necessarily load the app on my phone?

Since you are very new on the forum, you might be unaware of the rules here. :)

Kashmir section is only open for senior guys who are considered to have some credibility to commence fruitful discussion without troll.

Since you are very new on the forum, you might be unaware of the rules here. :)

Kashmir section is only open for senior guys who are considered to have some credibility to commence fruitful discussion without troll.

Thanks buddy.

Is there a post or time threshold that I need to cross?

The discussions are interesting (as they usually are when it comes to Pakistan and it's unhealthy obsession with Indian territory) and I was hoping I could participate.

P.S. On the same subject, do trolls never become senior members here? Kudos!

Thanks buddy.

Is there a post or time threshold that I need to cross?

The discussions are interesting (as they usually are when it comes to Pakistan and it's unhealthy obsession with Indian territory) and I was hoping I could participate.

P.S. On the same subject, do trolls never become senior members here? Kudos!

Yes there is limit of 2000 posts and 6 months.

PS. Sky is the limit for trolls. ;)

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @waz @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal sir, why i am not allowed to post in Kashmir section?

because your not Indian
look at the section and see the Hindu newbies join dates & post counts allowed to spout there filthy shit on a section where Pakistanis like us can not participate

AKD FULL MEMBER
2ndLieutenant.jpg

Ratings:
+0 / 138 / -3
in.GIF

in.GIF

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/8-killed...-killing-of-burhan-wani.438489/#ixzz4DvuF2e9Q

Tamilnadu FULL MEMBER
New Recruit

Ratings:
+0 / 125 / -0
in.GIF

in.GIF

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/8-killed...-killing-of-burhan-wani.438489/#ixzz4DvuTasWC

like these two
a Tamil can participate yet a Kashmiri cant

Last edited:
Only for senior members

dear webmaster, indian full members are polluting all threads in Kashmir section, while Pakistanis like me can't post.?.

Look at this thread..

defence.pk/threads/policeman-feared-killed-as-mob-pushes-police-vehicle-into-river-jhelum.438591/page-2

full members named @cerberus @boxer_B are allowed to post..

Last edited:
dear webmaster, indian full members are polluting all threads in Kashmir section, while Pakistanis like me can't post.?.

Look at this thread..

defence.pk/threads/policeman-feared-killed-as-mob-pushes-police-vehicle-into-river-jhelum.438591/page-2

Bhai, mujhe baksh do. Mein waise hi saal do saal mein ek do baar ataa hoon :-)

Look at this thread..

And So you think Countering you in Debate on Facts is polluting No wonder

Back
Top Bottom