What's new

To Promote Religious Tourism In Pakistan, PM Imran Khan Meets High-Level Delegation Of Buddhist Monk

It has less to do with religion and more with ethnicity. Muslim rulers who invaded India were Turco Mongols, Pashtuns and Afghans. People of these races are well known for their brutality.

Mongols were Buddhists, Shamans and Tengrists, yet they killed more than 30% of the world's population.

The Huns were non Muslim mongols but they were very brutal.

So it has less to do with religion but more to do with ethnicity.

Sorry but I am not interested in your baseless prejudices. How is it that you have the Buddha display picture, but don't represent any of his teachings?

I am not going to address your points as it is filled with ignorance. Please do more research, as I think you need more education.

It has less to do with religion and more with ethnicity. Muslim rulers who invaded India were Turco Mongols, Pashtuns and Afghans. People of these races are well known for their brutality.

Mongols were Buddhists, Shamans and Tengrists, yet they killed more than 30% of the world's population.

The Huns were non Muslim mongols but they were very brutal.

So it has less to do with religion but more to do with ethnicity.
I understand the gist of what you're saying, but where I think your point is getting lost is in your statement that entire 'ethnic groups' have a particular 'violent mindset'. Yes, the Mongols were brutal, but I would attribute that to the rulers of the time that waged a particularly brutal form of war - I wouldn't argue that the entire Mongol nation was 'blood thirsty and brutal'. The same with respect to the Pashtun's, Afghans, Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus.

Attributing actions to the 'mindset' of an entire ethnic group is no better than attributing actions to an entire faith.

I would respectfully suggest that historical events related to the conduct of various sides in various conflicts/wars focus on the actual leadership responsible for waging war, rather than on their faith, race or ethnicity.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom