What's new

To Pakistani Media

What's happening in Kashmir is our internal business. Just as what is happening in Karachi and KP today is yours.

Pakistanis may please concentrate on setting their own house in order. Of course your prayers are always welcome.

Your crocodile tears on the other hand smack of hypocrisy when Amnesty International just yesterday in a full page report has lambasted you on atrocities carried out by you on yours in Khyber Pakhtunwala (NWFP).

Cheers, Doc

Genocide is a small word for Indian genocide of Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir

No. Genocide is something more like what the proud people of Pakistan do to Ahmadis / Quadyianis. Check your consititution and you will know why.....

''somewhere else''

That's Not for Kashmir ... Our Kashmiri Brothers live in our hearts ... End ia and End ians should go to hell ...

Do you really want to go into the zone of finding out how many demeaning names can Indian members think of for Pakistan??

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

''somewhere else''

That's Not for Kashmir ... Our Kashmiri Brothers live in our hearts ... End ia and End ians should go to hell ...

What about Karachi brothers or Peshawar brothers???

^^ Pakistan is forcibly involved by indain blames.
Many names had been declared terrorist by UN in reference to Kashmir... of course upon requests from india.
India have always associated those names with Pakistan govt.
I don't remember since when indian media or govt. has stopped crying for cross border infiltration in Kashmir!
IO Kashmir was always internationalised by indinas than why should Pak media remain unconcerned?

Well if it was an India alone agenda then you could easily have gotten them overturned.... couldn't Pakistan? Specially with the high and mighty friends who are very concerned about Pakistan and even provide aid for sustenance......

So let it go my friend.... this infactuation with damaging others is in fact tantamount to inflicting all that you covet for others unto yourselves. Do you not read your newspapers in the morning to get the import of what the world is trying to say here????

Do you really want to go into the zone of finding out how many demeaning names can Indian members think of for Pakistan??

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

What about Karachi brothers or Peshawar brothers???

Also the Baloch and the Ahmadi brothers???? Oh sorry, my bad. They are not brothers. They are declared traitors.....

Why is Pakistani Media Criminaly Quite on Kashmir Atrocities ???

Yes, you may be surprised but the fact is the Indian media is far far more active on highlighting the situation in Kashmir than the Pakistani media.
The international media hardly discusses it. I don't claim to know the reasons for it all.

But I would certainly want the Indian media to proactively reach to the Kashmiri peopleboth proIndia or sepratists and let themvent out on national TV because afterall they are our people.

I think the hard hitting politcal talk shows like Pakistan has (although in Pakistan's case there are too many) need to be replicated in India rather than the usual wishy washy banter we have here.

Back
Top Bottom